Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 315,077 times)

Enjoy

Enjoy

I like the fog. Predator cloaked in fog.

Enjoy

Enjoy

A cloaked predator in the fog could look like a spirit. I would be okay if preds brought something from another world to hunt.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks like the original IG post has been taken down.

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 25, 2021, 08:42:28 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 25, 2021, 08:33:54 PM
Thanks guys!  :)

First Look at Costumes in New Predator Film "Skulls"
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2021/07/25/first-look-at-costumes-in-new-predator-film-skulls/

I was so hoping it was Yautja costumes. :)

I don't think we're going to see one. They seem to be keeping a real tight lid on this one.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I hope Din's post didn't get her into too much trouble.

Quote from: Clubroot on Jul 25, 2021, 11:44:52 PM
Looks like Amber Midthunder's character on the right side.
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/de/20/cc/de20cc4441a97b650b92ea91bafd4455.jpg
For comparison

Too far to tell, but could be!

Clubroot

Clubroot

Ahh bummer, its good to archive everything  8)
If she does get in trouble, she might have to private her IG  :( Since that happened to Skye Pelletier's profile recently after talks about him being Taabe. They read this forum for sure

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Alec is in Canada, perhaps they'll be doing scenes with the Predator suit now. The guy on the left is make up FX artist Mike Fields, who worked on AVPR and The Predator with ADI.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Darn. I was hoping Alec would have taken that left turn at Albuquerque... ;D

Jurassicvania

Jurassicvania

Actually those Jeff Cutters shoulder consciences. Artistic minds rarely have the angel and devil you may be used to.

Master

Master

I adore Alec Gills. Guys so passionate about his job and seems to love what he's doing.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Master on Jul 27, 2021, 07:13:05 PM
I adore Alec Gills. Guys so passionate about his job and seems to love what he's doing.

No,  :laugh:, you're absolutely right. Alec seems like a really good guy. He comes across as very passionate with a great sense of humor, and always seems to be having a blast. (Who wouldn't in that line of work!) And regardless if I don't like his company's Predators, Alec is absolutely awesome for coming on the podcast!

Master

Master

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 27, 2021, 07:38:45 PM
Quote from: Master on Jul 27, 2021, 07:13:05 PM

https://i.ibb.co/LvswsVp/IMG-20190916-160417.jpg

No,  :laugh:, you're absolutely right. Alec seems like a really good guy. He comes across as very passionate with a great sense of humor, and always seems to be having a blast. (Who wouldn't in that line of work!) And regardless if I don't like his company's Predators, Alec is absolutely awesome for coming on the podcast!

Daz1999

Daz1999

There's a short interview with the producers on Collider , it's going to be called Skull (typo?), apparently this is the first time a predator has been to earth.
Also one of them saying the dailies are great and they think it's on par with the first film

https://collider.com/predator-new-movie-title-skull-origin-story-plot-details-timeline-female-lead/

ace3g

ace3g

New hints at possible filming locations.

Another confirmation that Dane Diliegro is in the film.  A reply from Jeff Cutter to Dane in the IG post about the crushed lens case.

Quotejeff_cutter
@dd and you'll still look great😉
3d

Fight choreographer - JJ Park and Stunt coordinator - Steven McMichael on set.

**Can someone enhance / zoom in on his sunglasses to see reflection of the handset monitor, lol

Doomofman

Doomofman

They seem confident about the film but seeing PG13 being thrown about has immediately dampened whatever little hope I had for this movie

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

The guy on the left seem to wear a predator jacket of some sort, nice.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed