Predator 2 ending

Started by The Alien Predator, Jul 24, 2011, 09:18:23 PM

Author
Predator 2 ending (Read 37,049 times)

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

is the predator 2 ending good i never seen the movie.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Watch it. It's absolutely ridiculous in all the best ways. :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's a very different film to Predator. You can put it that way.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Predator 2 features 100% more Gary Busey than Predator.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 01, 2014, 09:54:12 AM
Ain't that the best thing about it.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: System Apollo on Oct 13, 2014, 09:58:21 AM
In a deleted scene it suggests that the elder is actually saying "Dance."

Predator 2 - Alternate Ending (feat. Le Galaxie): http://youtu.be/pvaHZwC-qSc

But he is actually saying "Take it, Keep it."

haha that was fantastic

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 13, 2015, 12:54:02 PM
Quote from: System Apollo on Oct 13, 2014, 09:58:21 AM
In a deleted scene it suggests that the elder is actually saying "Dance."

Predator 2 - Alternate Ending (feat. Le Galaxie): http://youtu.be/pvaHZwC-qSc

But he is actually saying "Take it, Keep it."

haha that was fantastic
You know there is different versions of that some people put thriller on but you know the original when you see everyone talking.First grey hood(elder predator) says take it then he says keep it.

TheBabyQ

TheBabyQ

after the elder predator says "take it" he turns around to walk away and says "heathen".

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: TheBabyQ on Sep 05, 2020, 03:28:15 AM
after the elder predator says "take it" he turns around to walk away and says "heathen".

Just listened to it a few times. I think it's 'even', rather than heathen.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

I didn't bother to read the thread but huh, never put much thought into what he said after "take it".

Be it "keep it", "Even", or "Heathen" I feel like regardless it's in character. Though I kind of like the idea of Greyback calling Harrigan a heathen given the Predator's devil name and how it operates. Like he gets the trophy out of some degree of respect but Harrigan isn't one of them if that makes sense so he doesn't get City Hunter's head for one reason or another and gets an alternative trophy. Though I'm pretty sure he just tells him to keep it.

TheBabyQ

TheBabyQ

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Sep 06, 2020, 12:17:32 AM
I didn't bother to read the thread but huh, never put much thought into what he said after "take it".

Be it "keep it", "Even", or "Heathen" I feel like regardless it's in character. Though I kind of like the idea of Greyback calling Harrigan a heathen given the Predator's devil name and how it operates. Like he gets the trophy out of some degree of respect but Harrigan isn't one of them if that makes sense so he doesn't get City Hunter's head for one reason or another and gets an alternative trophy. Though I'm pretty sure he just tells him to keep it.

I agree! I don't think the predator fully respects him but has to give him a trophy bc that is how they operate.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: TheBabyQ on Sep 05, 2020, 03:28:15 AM

I'm not sure he's saying anything decipherable, but the best fit I've come across online is "Keep it."

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Sep 06, 2020, 12:17:32 AM
I didn't bother to read the thread ...

I did !

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 01, 2014, 09:54:12 AM

:D

Tichinde

Tichinde

well he's mimicking Andolini from the comic who simply says "take it" nothing more. I mean I suppose he could have learned the english language but I think that takes away from the entire thing, so maybe he's just growling something in Yautja? My motto is, if it's not in the script, probably not meant to mean much.

molasar

molasar

Whatever the elder says, I always hear "is jammed" or "is done" after "take it".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed