AvP Launch Trailer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 17, 2010, 07:52:47 AM

Author
AvP Launch Trailer (Read 8,247 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sega has released the latest trailer for AvP, simply titled Launch Trailer. It advertises all the aspects of the game, single player and the various mulitplayer modes and has some amazing footage in it:

You can stream the trailer via GameSpot or download it directly onto your hard-drive. Thanks to Ikarop for the news.

Update: In the UK, Film4 will be airing Aliens tonight and during the first commercial break (around 9.20) a special 3 minute long trailer for Aliens vs Predator will be airing. It’s not like you ever need a reason to watch Aliens but if you ever have, this trailer is the reason.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Tomorrow cant wait! - Oh and FIRST!!!

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Friday and second, but its like winning the silver medal, noone cares....

beserkerJoe

beserkerJoe

The "Terminator" style predator vision mode is in fact footage taken from the cut scene of a Predator monitoring a hunt (as in AVP-R) Good trailer if a little short.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

@berserker: how do you know that mate? I'm impressed   ;D  

Chode

Chode

Yeah, berserkerJoe...where did you conjure up that information from??? Im not so impressed....

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Its true - its a the cutscene from the first part of the predator campaine - 10 mins of the predator SP gameplay leaked out a few weeks ago and showed this.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

same with alien and marine - i couldnt help but to watch. I felt so dirty. Like I'd been mind raped or something.

Viscus

Viscus

hope play.com send this ready for tomorrow   :o    its "packing" now and I want to play now :(  I play the demo daily

Spoon

Spoon

If only they spent as much time as they did on every single amazing video they made for the game on the game it self. :/

Alien Mastermind

Alien Mastermind

Spoon, if you didn't like the game then return and get bioshock 2 instead. Even though people are saying that the single player isn't good, I'm still going to love it because I am die hard fan of the series. The only thing that makes me mad the fact that Sega slacked on their end and did not      Ship the Hunter editon the day it was supposed to be shipped.

[AVP3]10_nut

[AVP3]10_nut

me and Alien Mastermind WE LIKE THIS GAME

selfdestruction7

selfdestruction7

The only thing I feel the game lacked was it was too short.

Spoon

Spoon

Sorry man never said I didn't like the game.  Just saying the game needs to be polished alot more.  If I wasn't such a huge fan my self I would probably hate the game.  Im sorry thinking other wise you are blind.

paddy1973

paddy1973

its on film 4 not channel 4 as stated,have fun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed