Sigourney Weaver on AvP/Alien 5

Started by Darkness, Jul 21, 2004, 06:05:29 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver on AvP/Alien 5 (Read 17,789 times)

G-Dog

G-Dog

Hey Bringer of Death, reffering to the alien that came out of the space jockey, you mean something like the Ravager in AVP Extinction for the XBox or PS2?   Ever think that it probably was the Queen in Aliens?  Just a thought. Leave orgin of space jokey out of Alien 5 me thinks. Who cares about the space jokey? More info on the aliens.....then again, they might come out with something good.

Nyder

Nyder

I like the idea of Ripley having another daughter (maybe with Johner??) and she grows up to be an unstoppable alien-killer.  She would even have some of the aliens dna.  Also they could get a young, hot looking actress to play her.    ;)  

voltz

voltz

Well actually I like my idea of having a backstory to Ripley's daughter some years after where she does pretty much the same job and comes upon the same site the bone ship was found, only to be abducted by the pilot race and leaving a link to where Weyland found the site.  Then Mr. Scott could do the homeworld where Ripley 8 gets a connection to where they're located and meets the original Ripley's daughter who has gone through many changes and could be the key to stopping them once and for all.   As for the earth conflict, I like the idea of seeing AVP take place in the future much like the setting AVP arcade had.  They could still do some of that with 5 to get things started, then I'd like 6 to be the end of it all with Giger, Scott, and Weaver at the helm.

J

J

Predalienstrike, although abit freaky does have alittle potential. She lowly starts to change into the one thing she fears the most, ( this doesn't nesassarly mean a physical change but perhaps a more mind change, becoming more and more primal, feral, MORE FEARLESS !!!)  And that could be it, from Ripley human to Ripley ALIEN. ( being the whole alien saga to a complete circle).   The one thing she despised is the one thing she'll become, in a way her worst nightmare.

J

J

Voltz, I also agree with the setting to be told just like the AVP arcade game.  just take alook at the game and see the potential of this, ALL directors should take note from THAT game.   :D  

G-Dog

G-Dog

I say bring Giger back to create a new look for evolved aliens, and bring back stan winston to create them for Alien 5 and if they make 6. Alien king? space jokey alien? damn, these things sound dumb, but what the hell.

predalienstrike.

predalienstrike.

J, yeah that is also a option. That she has a mind change. That would be good 2.Does anyone knows if there will be a preatorian alien in the movie? That would be cool.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hey Bringer, i love your idea of the unseen true alien. True the only ones we saw were humans and dog. But what about the true alien. I might draw one. And then send it to fox  just in case.   And G-Dog, the alien bringer was talkin, the one from the jockey, has nothing to do with the ravager of extinction. Its an hole different alien. Very scary.   And about the thing of ripley changing from human to alien. I dont think its a so good idea. Mybe a inner change, the instincs and that kind of thing, but dont forget that she is mainly human. More human that alien. So for the alien dna to take over would be a bit ridiculous in a way. I would love to see her 1 last time. In A5, face to face with the empress of the aliens, a big bitch of 40 feet. Or Ripley sacrifice herself, or the empress kills her by a headbite or something.  On that planet we could see all sorts of new aliens. Aliens from unknown creatures, flying aliens, giant aliens, lil aliens. Maybe jockeys aliens!!     Eh eh, we should sent some scripts to fox guys.

J

J

Stan Winston definately, ( ages ago it was said that he would have liked to work on the AVP project but wasn't asked )  They REALLY need to bring back the KING of animatronics back on board, Stan Winston is the man who can bring freshness back to the Aliens, ( and thats no offence to the guys who have created the aliens to this movie) but it would have been nice to have seen a more metalic - look to the Aliens.  He mosdef. would have given us a whole new look ...  ... bring on the sequel for him to be on board, ( or Alien 5)   8)    As for Giger, need we say anymore about him!    ;D     ;D  

predalienstrike.

predalienstrike.

Yeah Stan Winston is very good in what he does. All the animatronics of him look very great.  hell alien, Thats a good idea all those different aliens. A flying queen would be very cool. Or a serpent like alien. There are enough alien designs to make, the old alien action figure lines of the past have some very cool looking aliens. a maybe differend from what we used to see. But its good for a new look   ;D  

J

J

A flying alien?? this rest I liked but an alien that flies?? The idea the threat can come from the ground gives you a chilling feeling, from the sky the danger is to open space, making for easy pickings ...  ... sorry if I can't explain myself properly but I prefer the aliens to scurry about on the ground ( like ants)

voltz

voltz

I wouldn't go too far with the different types, but I'd like to see what came out of the pilot and that would be something if it was a bigger monster then the queen.   More then anything, I'd like to see the original being used again.

G-Dog

G-Dog

Hell Alien: I know the ravager is totally different from the alien that Bringer was talking about, that being the Jockey's. What I meant was that it might be as big and huge like the ravager in the game compared to the regular aliens. Not necessarily the same form as in the game, but bringer was talking about how huge it might be that came from the jockey. Cool?

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Yeah its ok G-dog, I mistunderstood ya there.   :D     But yes the alien was as big as the ravager, i think even bigger tho i dont know how big is the ravager. But the thing is that it was pretty wicked. A bit like the new born of AR, but scarier, badder, and better looking than that prick. But he had that whitish taint that the newborn had. But it was a Hell of an alien. IN fact he was Hell Alien !!    ;)     ;D   Eh eh.  And about those new aliens, i think that it would be cool if we could saw a bit of the wild life that was on the aliens homeworld, via the aliens themselfs. Like maybe a shark alien of 20 feet. Or a kinda eagle alien. Just to had bit more fear .  I dont want to see 20 000 new aliens, just a few that might be cool. And i dfenetly want to see a jockey alien. They could in the meanwhile say a bit more on the role of these giants in the aliens life. Since they go on the homeworld. But Im bit afraid that it might turn out like Starship Troopers. Wich I DONT want to happen. So i really think that cuz of THAT, we would need Cameron for this, or Scott, or both!! Eh eh.

G-Dog

G-Dog

YEah man, if those two worked together to come up with something, maybe Cameron t owrite it and Scott to direct it, or maybe a little of both, damn that would be bad ass. Keep all of the great ones, and of course, like I said before, keep Giger, and Winston to do ll the other work........my god..........  Dunno about the flying and shark alien though bro. I mean, new ones? yeah, or just better improvements of the ones we have already. I mean, too much new creatures will seem...........weird? Its cool though, we'll see what they come up with.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed