AvP2 Trailer Status

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2007, 08:42:09 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Status (Read 19,684 times)

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

Oh i meant *pleased... had to get to it before you did Hicks.

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

Is the trailer going to be on the internet this wednseday?

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

we're not sure yet all he said was that his previous estimate was optimistic. but the poster said he thinks it could possibly be wednesday.

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

AVP2 is going to be soooo awesome!   :D  Im going to go see it on my birthday!   ;D  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Brian Tyler will do the soundtrack for AVP2,and hes going to have an omage to predator and alien!   ;D  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Hey,ya know what whould be cool?AVP3,set in the distant future where the predators find out about riply and try to hunt her,but there ship crashes and they must help each other to get off the alien infested planet.

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

WEEEEHEEEE  LOCK N LOAD BITCHS!!!  i wonder how much crap this will start if its bloody and gorey form what all the boosting as been said  i hope it rivals Saw,hostile but then agian  those were softcore snuff flicks glad to here the  news about the trailer iam pumped lol   :o     ;D  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

woops!did i say riply?I ment Ripley,SORRY   :o  

HunterzMoon

HunterzMoon

;D     ;D   Colin/Greg SAID THAT ON AUGUST 3RD THAT THEY WERE JUST FINISHING UP THE TRAILER. THAT IT IS AN ARTFORM AND TAKES TIME TO GET IT RIGHT.IM PRETTY SURE THE TRAILER IS DROPPING THIS WEEK SUMTIME.IM GEEKED.

Elorrra

Elorrra

Oh, it's so good to see you people eat each other about this "who's-the-better-killer"-thing! Males and your hormones!! You really made my day! :) THANKS!!!   CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TRAILER!!!    :-*   :   ;D  

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

Elorra:  your welcome even though i never really got in on the fight ....   ::)    PREDATOR PRIDE

SuperGeek

SuperGeek

Hi I'd just like to say that this movie will probably suck.  Strause has no experience in quality directing and simply don't have the budget.  The fact that no famous directors want to handle this project goes to show how stupid they feel it is.  Instead, lets all us geeks focus on other movies...like...Transformers.   The next best movie coming out is Transformers vs Harry Potter.  TvHP...booyah!   :o     :o  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Improper grammar? Yeah lol okay...  ::)  

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

haha so i think i'm going to like this movie. it's not going to SUCK. does anyone in here think that all the human characters are going to be killed by the film's end?

TheFittestOfTheSurvival

TheFittestOfTheSurvival

This movie i think will be awesome especially for the predator fans like me.. we get to see all new gadgets and weapons and a predalien what more could you people ask for..At least there making a normal film unlike ANDERSON be grateful..This predator is gonna rock and it does look like the ship from P2. I wanna see him slice and dice..Im sure the game isnt exactly like the movie either they never are usually..Quit sweatin it the movie will be good for pred fans at least.Pred Pride

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed