Ghostbusters Franchise

Started by Don Dorris, Sep 26, 2008, 04:12:29 PM

Author
Ghostbusters Franchise (Read 154,532 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Please be good.

ace3g

ace3g

New BTS vid

Immortan Jonesy

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

A grain of salt indeed.

Not that I think this can't be good - I feel it has a good chance to impress - but it seems (at least to me) if a critic has a bad impression they tend not to go public with it / share it on social media and invite the oh-so-polite attention they're bound to receive. So we only hear of the good ones. :laugh:

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I'll be checking it out!

ace3g

ace3g

New throwback feature

ace3g

ace3g

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: ace3g on Oct 10, 2021, 09:07:59 PM

That's touching.

It's been overall positive so far with reviews... sitting at 84% on Rotten Tomatoes. The studio must believe in this film a lot to let critics screen and review it a month prior to release.

ace3g

ace3g

New poster

iain

iain

I'm so looking forward to this!!!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: iain on Oct 20, 2021, 04:00:16 PM
I'm so looking forward to this!!!

Me too!!! Extremely!

Master

Master

So, I'm  back from screening (big IMAX one!), and here are my few cents
Spoiler
First of all I must say I'm very impressed with actress who played Phoebe (Mckeena Grace) as she really hooked me into the films action. All other cast is also good the Phoebe's mother probably being the weakest link. What bothers me though is the thing that many recent sequels/ remakes of older movies do, and what makes them redundant in process,  namely copying main plot points. The setting is different the setup is different but once again we are fighting Goser Goserian ( who this time is dark ruler of earth not the destroyer, as it should be). Star Wars VII did the same thing. In the end we are attacking yet another bigger Deathstar. Seriously the movie would have been so much better if we did get new demon overlord and more of actual ghostbusting. Shame and another wasted opportunity.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed