Aliens: Dark Descent Now Available For Pre-Order Alongside New Trailer!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2023, 02:21:03 PM

Author
Aliens: Dark Descent Now Available For Pre-Order Alongside New Trailer! (Read 4,647 times)

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

I love everything the game has shown us so far

Spoiler

LOVE the animal carcasses around the crusher

I'm not sure if this is meant to be a Preatorian or a new breed of Xeno

Queen on her eggsack, the first time we ever see this on a screen in over 10 years

WY mercs look great!

Love the new Joe design

Unsure of what I should be calling these incubator cyborgs of, but I absolutely love this, we need more bold stuff like this
[close]

I really like the artstyle from the game, it's not going for 100% realism, but instead of a kind of high budget 3d movie style, and it works greatly

Still Collating...

Liking this more and more. Has a very old EU feel (with the Alien experimenting, mad scientist looking guy, dormant chestburster inseminated people etc.). WY commandos are ripped strait from the AvP The Hunt Begins tabletop board game. You can see their love for tabletop and the RPG. Love the Crusher design, and whatever the final Alien is in the trailer (maybe the Praetorian?).

The working joe looks so creepy!

Loving the look of the new enemies, just wish the glowy bits weren't blue, but whatever. But the infected look, and the ribbed arms are beautiful.   

judge death

Quote from: Russ840 on Apr 29, 2023, 08:15:04 PMThis looks real interesting but I'm gutted it does not appear to be coming to switch. This is the sort of game I like to play handheld.
Well they release fire team elite on switch now, so if we are lucky they might release this too, and then not a cloud version, cut down on the graphics if one need to, I will still play it! Its a tactical shoter/tactical game so graphics wont be that impotant for gameplay afterall.

Russ840

Quote from: judge death on May 02, 2023, 08:43:57 PM
Quote from: Russ840 on Apr 29, 2023, 08:15:04 PMThis looks real interesting but I'm gutted it does not appear to be coming to switch. This is the sort of game I like to play handheld.
Well they release fire team elite on switch now, so if we are lucky they might release this too, and then not a cloud version, cut down on the graphics if one need to, I will still play it! Its a tactical shoter/tactical game so graphics wont be that impotant for gameplay afterall.

I am hoping it will come to switch. God forbid it be a cloud version. I'll never buy cloud games. You are right about the graphics. Reduce some settings and what not.

Superstitious Man

Well at least there was some actual game footage in this trailer. The last trailer only had one second of gameplay - a huge red flag for me. Won't be buying this, but will read other people's experiences with interest.

PS: Alien Isolation 2 please! (Blackout did not count!!!)

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Superstitious Man on May 03, 2023, 08:49:46 PMWell at least there was some actual game footage in this trailer. The last trailer only had one second of gameplay - a huge red flag for me. Won't be buying this, but will read other people's experiences with interest.

PS: Alien Isolation 2 please! (Blackout did not count!!!)
The last trailer before this was all gameplay lol

Sabres21768

Looks like the chestburster cyborgs will be playable.

Still Collating...

What makes you say that? Your thoughts or new info?

Sabres21768

Quote from: Still Collating... on May 08, 2023, 07:52:39 PMWhat makes you say that? Your thoughts or new info?

You can see them as part of the group in the trailer.

Corporal Hicks

PAS Spinelli

I've looked through both gameplay trailers and not once have I seen them. The closest I saw was one of the marine classes having a backpack with a glowing square in the middle.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Yeah, sorry guys. I'm wrong.
I went back and what I thought were bald heads were Marine helmets.

My bad.

EVERYTHING IS SO SMALL!

Samhain13

The hell is this thing suppose to be ? huh

Good for to add my praetorians, very important to remind people how they should be canon.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

It's some kind of cyborg Alien host that has doohickeys and whatnots to keep the thing from bursting.

Been using the same ideas for about 10 years in my RPG bullshit and it's about damn time someone who can afford the license did something with the concept.

Samhain13

Its taller than the aliens, and the mouth thing, could be an Engineer I'm thinking.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed