Alien Definitive Editions

Started by spawn_se7en, Jan 23, 2007, 03:39:19 PM

Author
Alien Definitive Editions (Read 12,926 times)

SM

SM

Aren't they just the same as the versions on the Quad box?  Just buy that and get the extra 9th disk.

frost

frost

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 21, 2007, 07:34:58 PM
>:( Damb  >:(

I dont have a clue why Fox would discontinue the DVD's here, its just stupid!  :P
they have not they are due for release in the latter part of sept check out play.com :)

Aeus

Aeus

Well this is shit. I love the Assembly cut of Alien 3, really wanted it for my collection of DE's.

spawn_se7en

spawn_se7en

The DE's edition are the same as the UK Quad Edition just in new tin boxes and r list as coming out in 24th of september on play247.com. (These DVDs only have commartry on the theater cut of the films unlike the US edition of Quad which have them on both cuts) this also includes Predator 2 and AvP

The fight club DE has the extres that where missing from the original UK release but where on the US edition (the UK only had 1 commartry instead of 4 and some other little extres)

The UK (United Kingdom) is a country also know as Britian and is made up of England,Scotland,Wales and Northen Ireland these parts have not been given indepence of one another yet.

War Wager

War Wager

Really...  ::)

spawn_se7en

spawn_se7en

yes thats correct

There has also been rumous that alien films might be coming out on both Blueray and HD-DVD as the war seems to be a stalemate and most companys will end up releasing the films on both formatts next year. (so says a industry insiders)

spawn_se7en

spawn_se7en

All the Definitive Editions are on sale at play247 and are very cheap around £8 each :D

frost

frost

Quote from: spawn_se7en on Oct 05, 2007, 10:54:50 PM
All the Definitive Editions are on sale at play247 and are very cheap around £8 each :D
got em!
The avp one is the unrated version along side the theatrical version.

spawn_se7en

spawn_se7en

Is there anything inside the boxes as there was nothing but the discs in the terminator one

frost

frost

Quote from: spawn_se7en on Oct 07, 2007, 03:37:21 PM
Is there anything inside the boxes as there was nothing but the discs in the terminator one
nope they stuffed us with that one :'(

spawn_se7en

spawn_se7en

but the boxes are very nice  8)

frost

frost

Quote from: spawn_se7en on Oct 08, 2007, 03:29:22 PM
but the boxes are very nice  8)
oh yes ;)

spawn_se7en

spawn_se7en

are they worth buying if u have the quad

War Wager

War Wager

Not really, they're the exact same DVD's just put in individual cool looking cases...

spawn_se7en

spawn_se7en

Has anyone heard anything on aliens or predator coming to blueray or hddvd, i heard that next year fox are planning to release at less alien and aliens on both blueray and hddvd. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed