If there is another Pred game, here are some ideas.

Started by scarface, Jul 05, 2008, 06:40:56 AM

Author
If there is another Pred game, here are some ideas. (Read 4,605 times)

scarface

I think it should take place 30 years later, but Lucretia is now a dictator (watch the end) and is taking over Neonopolis.

More weapons, net, whip, double plasma caster, able to use self-destruct, can take off mask.
More views, the ones from predator 2.
More costumes, AVPR, Celtic, Chopper, etc.
NO ALIEN LEVELS.
Alll of Neonopolis is pretty much destroyed because of the army of Monster Squad Luccretia made.
More levels that are hunting levels.
FREE ROAM!

Any thoughts????

Private Hudson

It could help if you put some spoiler warnings.

jegu

The game should be more tactical and AI better. Free roam mode is needed and very slow energy recharge. First Person Shooter ability. Like you could move even when 1st person view is selected.

Predator755

Nice idea! And I kind of agree with jegu. Better program enemies should be there. I mean, in Rescue, I was able to slaughter guys and their buddies nearby didnt do anything! Just not very realistic.

Ive thought up a bizzare game idea myself, but I cant program to save my life, and it probably wouldnt be that good...

REDSUN HUNTER

REDSUN HUNTER

Quote from: scarface on Jul 05, 2008, 06:40:56 AM
I think it should take place 30 years later, but Lucretia is now a dictator (watch the end) and is taking over Neonopolis.

More weapons, net, whip, double plasma caster, able to use self-destruct, can take off mask.
NO ALIEN LEVELS.
Alll of Neonopolis is pretty much destroyed because of the army of Monster Squad Luccretia made.
FREE ROAM!

Any thoughts????

:-\Yeah more costume's p2 clan member's the and elder pred there's more then just avpr,celtic,chopper,how about all pred's onesslly i prefer as true fan the p2 clan because their true hunter's not paul anderson's avp shitty pred design!!!!
even better!!! option's to change your weapon like the plasma cannon not just the gun but the hole thing here just check this and know what talk'n about...http://www.huntersgalaxy.com/index.php/topic,122.0.html look at the pred1 with stan and look at the orgainal design from the side!!! then check out avp design their different http://www.huntersgalaxy.com/index.php/topic,105.0.html not plasma cannon the shoulder peace and the med pack basiclly the hole thing!!! know difference light weight p1 alittle heavy!!!

And don't forget the plasma bolt's...http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=38&pos=365
;DPlus different thurst blade's to choose from and armor,syblo's,kolor's,rank's,clan's,combat againast other pred's
to get or join clan's or rank's like UNBLOODEDclass,YOUNGBLOODEDclass,BLOODEDclass,WARRIORclass,HONOUREDclass,ARBIDRATORSclass,and of course be a BAD BLOOD and ern your rank as yautja PLUS FREE ROAM THE GALAXY AND CHOOSE TO HUNT OR KILL OR HUNT FOR HONOUR or just plan kill every thing at your own will!!!! ;D ;D ;D

predatorfandrc90

Yeah That makes sense But they should hive a better look at predator culture.More weapons choice for clans,the option to customize your weapons,armor,ship.The inclusion of weapons from other avp games.(predgun avpex).

dread7154

no practicality for the self destruct though, good concept though

Hollowhero

Apart from the self destruct, that all seems ok.

PREDATOR1125

even more executions... and physics for when people fall and die and get hit

Quick N Slick

Of course, it's been mentioned many times, but there is no escaping the attraction of a model whereby you travel through time & space. Earth would be a rich & fantastic hunting ground. Hunt Dinosaurs. Move on & hunt Mastodons & Sabres. Hunt Man in his various stages of development (Caveman, Middle Ages, Wild West, Modern World). Finally, have one last time period where it's way into the future, with no Humans, & various other species have evolved, including the intelligent, the strong, the swift, etc.

AcidGlow

More costumes, Celtic

Celtic is already in PCJ game though...
Look at the costume 'Concrete Jungle'. The mask is Celtic but the armor is entirely new.. but do we really need them to copy the costume 'Alien hunter' and just replace the mask for celtic?... no. I liked the different types of armor they all had but yeah.. point across.. Celtic is already in the game...  :P

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Possibility to go on a lot of planets to hunt different preys and eventually have a trophy-display option.

Bloodee Jacob

NO ALIEN LEVELS.
FREE ROAM!

Any thoughts????

I would love all these things in a new game. I'd to have the option to take the mask off since there are very limited missions when you are unmasked.

Ultimate Hunter

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 22, 2010, 11:43:34 AM
Possibility to go on a lot of planets to hunt different preys and eventually have a trophy-display option.

This.

I've got a whole idea for a open world/RPG style game (like Mass Effect) where your basically on safari going from planet to planet looking to increase your trophy haul. You would hunt humans and xenos of course but also much, much more, the galaxy is a big place...

Each world would have a designated prey you have to hunt, but you could go off on a tagent and do whatever you like, including side missions like perhaps tracking down a bad blood or having to retrieve an ancient artifact or rescue a clan brother. You would start off a young blood with nothing but the wristblades on you and acquire new gear as you progress. The currency system for buying these new weapons/armour or upgrading would be handled with "valour/honour points" you get for each kill with bonuses for trophies collected.

You could take "perks" sorta like Fallout 3, for example assassin would make you harder to detect while cloaked and sneak attacks/backstabs would do more damage, while technician would make energy usage more efficient and brawler would increase basic damage from wristblades/combi-sticks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed