AVP Ship pics?

Started by RidgeTop, Jan 07, 2008, 04:01:06 AM

Author
AVP Ship pics? (Read 2,064 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Is there any way someone could post some pics of the AVP ship from concrete jungle?

Lyana

Lyana

Well the pictures are just computerised, why not take a picture of the real thing. If you have the DVD of AVP put into your diskdrive watch it and take screen shots by clicking on the camera icon.
Then click off the movie and go into 'my pictures' and evetnaully you should have them in there. Then if you wanted you could place them onto your desktop background. But it depends on what DVD system you have. Just look for the camera icon when you watch the movie.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

yeah I could do that, I wanted some from the game too though.

Lyana

Lyana

Then type it into google, go onto images, right click, save picture, as an then go to your file, it might work, do you need it for a desktop background, or something. There are many ways, i'l see if i can find some more.

Predator755

Predator755

These pictures arent all from AvP, but they are yautja spaceships, ranging from large ones to landers. I dont know if this qualifies for this area, but I hope it does. If it doesnt, just lemme know and Ill take this off. I hope that these pics hope though! Theyre from the comics.

http://predator755.deviantart.com/art/Yautja-ships-78172626

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed