What is your LEAST favorite controversial Alien or Predator creature?

Started by Voodoo Magic, Oct 19, 2018, 08:52:40 PM

There has been some controversial Aliens and Predators introduced in their respective cinematic universes over the years.  Which, below all, is your LEAST FAVORITE?

Newborn (Alien Resurrection)
11 (26.8%)
Neomorph (Alien Covenant)
5 (12.2%)
Predalien (AvP Requiem)
13 (31.7%)
Super Predator (Predators)
3 (7.3%)
Upgrade Predator (The Predator)
9 (22%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author
What is your LEAST favorite controversial Alien or Predator creature? (Read 5,890 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

My choice would be the Newborn.  Sorry big guy.

The Old One

The Old One

The PredAlien and "The Predator" Hounds.

Trash designs.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Old One on Oct 19, 2018, 08:56:04 PM
The PredAlien and "The Predator" Hounds.

Trash designs.

I thought of including pets a.k.a. the predator hounds, but decided to stick with the heavyweights!  ;D

The Old One

The Old One

Fair enough.

Nyarlathotep

Of those listed it would have to be the upgrade Predator. He was nothing but a desperate attempt to outdo not only the classic Predators that we all know and love but also the super Predators as well.

The Cruentus

Predalien as a concept is not bad, its just another Alien but from a different host, but the one from Requiem is just crap on so many levels. The life-cycle, its design and its behavior.

Huggs

BigDaddyJohn

"Super" predators

SM

PredAlien (may its name be forever cursed)

The Old One

The Old One

^ Neomorph is perfect, the bare, faceless, featureless, animalistic ancestor.
Each; "New Shape"

Naginata

Naginata

Probably the Upgrade, because it doesn't make sense even conceptually. Like, yes, it's superior because it has bulletproof armor and can turn invisible... just like every other Predator.

EDIT: I also hate the AVPR Predalien with a passion. I can still remember the news that a picture of the Predalien from the new movie had leaked, excitedly clicking the link, and seeing... that. That was the moment I really knew we were in trouble.

Also, I know this is a LEAST favorite thread, but my favorite spin on an older design is the Deacon, because I like to imagine that it's a Xenomorph that's crap at being a xenomorph. Like, it's blood will sting, but nothing beyond first degree burns; It can stick to things, but not solidly enough to climb walls; it's not particularly dangerous, but it will f**k with you psychologically. I view it as a cross between Stripe from Gremlins and Wile. E. Coyote.

He'll steal your wrench and then bite you when you try to take it back, but he's not taking over any colonies.

whiterabbit

Holy shit man this is a real tough question but it is most certainly not the neomorph. The super predators suck but they aren't deserving of this title either. The new born is disgusting as shit but it doesn't deserve the title either since that was the entire point of it's existance. The Predalien sure is ghetto and the upgrade is just there to get it's ass handed to himself almost literally by ze humans. Which mean I gotta go with the Predalien. At least The Predator is an animal lover. The Predalien will even shit on it's own species and lets not even start on the child support that bastard owes.

One for the Predalien.

Mrs.Majesty

Difficult choice but I give my vote for Upgrade Predator (and predator dogs). With his appearance in the movie, everything went wrong. He is not needed in this film. Useless creature. He is not needed and everything connected with him too. Give us classic predators without all these DNA and upgrading things.

Corporal Hicks

I'd have to go with the PredAlien too. I like the concept very much but I dislike a lot of the designs I've seen for it. In regard's to AvPR's, I especially dislike the tan colour scheme, the dreadlocks and the life cycle.

426Buddy

Predalien is by far the worst.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed