Leaked AvP Requiem Clip

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2007, 12:39:49 AM

Author
Leaked AvP Requiem Clip (Read 13,509 times)

bobcunk

bobcunk

i do wish they used dummy heads and blood squibs. the origanl alien and predator films had flaws to.

cab12394

cab12394

BOOM!!!!!! that was tight!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

egg

egg

Simple but funny...that's was Bizarre...    Just as I like   >:D  

egg

egg

thanks Eating puppies   ;)  

deathconx

deathconx

i wonder what happened to wolf that led him to use the med kit.   ???  

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

already been removed by youtube, ha!   ;D  

nudzi

nudzi

bwahahahaha, lmao.

Wraith

Wraith

But is on daily motion =)

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

can you try to put the put video on an other site so it won't be removed.

dvader27

dvader27

wolf probably had to use his med kit because of the battle in the sewers he had two aliens in his bare hands then chet aka the predalien knocks him back against the wall into the pipping with its tail he probably got hurt from the tail the alien tail is made of nothing but bone held together resin skin of what is left after the chestburster evolves but anyway the scene was so cool i really cant wait until dec25 now it will be here in 5 days   ;D  

warchant-D

warchant-D

im not sure what to think, i mean yea, sure it was entertaining, but kinda cheesy as well, i mean the head effects and the grumpy old man gettin offed seemed too much like the evil dead or some other meant to be corny horror comedy .and im not so sure we all want the feel of cheessiness tied to a avp movie, at least i dont. hell , the predator didnt even have a reasom to shoot the guy. other than to implict some humor to the audience by 'shutting him up', which is pretty laim if you ask me. the guy didnt look to be an agressor hence him hiding so he probably wasnt going to shoot, he didnt even know where he was. seemed like a cut scene if you ask me, cuz it played out as nothing more siginificant in any way other than plain eye candy.

Crotum

Crotum

warachant-D they all say that it´s prob. not edited, so im sure some CGI can fix that cheesy effect.  And to quote harrison (pred 2) but from lethal weapon just changing a bit the line  Shoulder Cannon, you got off easy you son of a bitch.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

You know what? All these spoilers are just making me f**kING FROTH AT THE MOUTH. I can't f**king wait!! Sorry for the language but f**k I f**king LOVE all the stuff I have seen so far and Wolf is even mpre f**king amazing than I ever thought he was before.. Omg..... *faint* I'm going mad i so badly want to see it!!! ..

Annihilator

Annihilator

lol, holy shit. Im glad to see they brought back the med-kit.  I don't see whats so cheesy about it. I think it looks fine to me, although it dose remind me of something from a zombie movie. like whats his face said, "I bet it will look better on big screen"

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

PS I think the gravestone was a direct reference to Hawkins in the original film, or at least just an in joke.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed