ace3g

ace3g

New trailer tomorrow at 8 am

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I forgot all about this movie. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

It continues to make me laugh how we now get trailers for trailers.

Still, stoked for this one.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Red band trailer.

Gemma Arterton looks set to be a highlight.

ace3g

ace3g

New TV spot

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'm looking forward to this.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Me too, I try not so spoil myself anything so I don't watch any promo stuff.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I got see The King's Man early tonight. It was a bit slow to start, and the main bad guy wasn't really up to much, but overall it was a really fun movie with some amusing historical gags. It also dials down the humor a lot compared to Golden Circle, aside from the Rasputin scenes, which are f**king hilarious.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

The one thing I want to know is do they have cool gadgets also in this one ? Maybe earlier versions of the ones in the previous entries ?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I didn't think it really felt like Kingsman. There was the one sequence in the WW1 bit that felt like it had the flair of Kingsman but that was it. I enjoyed Rasputin too. Otherwise, I think it was just okay. Just felt like a different series. I'd rather watch the first two, which I rewatched after this.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The 2v1 fight at the end of the second movie is one of the best fights in movie history IMO

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I never understood why the second film got quite so much hate.

No, it wasn't as good as the original, but it still left me thoroughly entertained. I loved it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Honestly, I just wish we'd have had more of Harry as Harry. And Roxy's death.  :'( Otherwise I agree. I really enjoyed it!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I mainly recall Golden Circle really ramping up the goofiness and crassness in a bad way. Like, did we really need Elton John to show up and repeat the exact same joke seventeen times? And learning recently about how Vaughn shot a nearly four hour movie and cut villains and action scenes, but kept in the dumbass romantic comedy subplot with the princess is just... why?

Also the way they brought back Harry (and that random douche) was MIB 2 levels of lazy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed