Ghostbusters Franchise

Started by Don Dorris, Sep 26, 2008, 04:12:29 PM

Author
Ghostbusters Franchise (Read 154,565 times)

Cellien

I think LeBoooof would be funny in it.  He can play the spastic n00b trying to learn the ropes.  Steve Carell would be hilarious too.  Maybe the duo from Shaun of the Dead as well, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.  They can all play the new recruits gettin' schooled by the old cast. :)

B-Rad G

What about Nick Cage?

Cellien

I used to like him, but he's kinda annoying to me now.  I'm not sure he'd fit any role too well.  He's not that funny, but I know he can have his moments. 

EEV2650

I love Bill Murray. I'm still sceptickle if ghostbuters 3 will ever happen. I'll believe it when i see the trailer.

Don Dorris

Quote from: B-Rad G on Oct 07, 2008, 03:29:55 PM
What about Nick Cage?
That would be funny.

dachande89

Reviving Ghost Busters with a new squad?... Idk. The original team is a cinema classic, you can't try to out do that with a new team. I'm hesitant when classics tried to be redone.

Undeadite

GREAT NEWS PEOPLE!!!

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/16251

Sigourney Weaver, Harold Ramis, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson and Rick Moranis are all coming back, as well as a batch of new busters that have yet to be cast. Shooting begins this winter, so things may change till then but so far so good!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

This is awesome  ;D! I can't wait!

Undeadite

Oh, and for those too lazy to read the article, apparently there are going to be girl busters this time around.

Cellien

Edgar Wright should totally direct this and have Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.   ;D

EEV2650

I guess they convinced Rick Moranis to come out of retirement. On June 24, 2008, Moranis declined to come out of retirement to join the other cast members of Ghostbusters in the production of a new video game based on the films.

TJ Doc

Excellent. Fantastic. Awesome. Very good.

Johnny Handsome

Here is a little Video Interview with Harold Ramis about the status of GB 3.

http://www.widescreen-vision.de/aid,689603/Harold-Ramis-redet-ueber-GHOSTBUSTERS-3/News/

Cellien

I saw that, it was pretty insightful.  Only thing I disagreed with was when he said Indy 4 was a disaster... It wasn't as good as the originals, but disaster?  I think not.  But I digress...  The Ghostbusters info was the meat and potatoes.

Xhan

Xhan

Dan has been pitching for Eliza Dushku pretty hard.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed