Started by 1979Ash, Jan 21, 2019, 06:51:03 AM

Author
Alien Day 2019 (Read 32,153 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Love the liquid ascending aspect.

ScaryMinds

ScaryMinds

In keeping with the fred title, that would be a Friday for us folk Downunder, so work, hit at least one of the movies, we generally have a late night hook up to see how we are going with a little project that involves web pages, a quiz system, and lots of alien trivia to rock out to.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not a lot of buzz around Alien Day at the moment. I'm somewhat disappointed at the quiet. We'd had announcements of things to expect by this point the last few years. Makes me worried there won't be much this year. Perhaps the Anniversary shorts are taking up all the attention.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Well that's a pity...  :'(

windebieste

windebieste

It surprises me it's so quiet.  Ya.  This time last year we had all kinds of previews of what to expect. 

I'm guessing the lack of any movie in production and the recent Disney/Fox settlement has everyone a little hesitant about reveals. 

I'm sure we'll see some neat stuff come 'ALIEN Day'.  Who knows?  Maybe we'll even have some News about a new movie.  Right now, I'll be happy to hear about something. 

-Windebieste.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 10, 2019, 10:01:14 AM
Not a lot of buzz around Alien Day at the moment. I'm somewhat disappointed at the quiet. We'd had announcements of things to expect by this point the last few years. Makes me worried there won't be much this year. Perhaps the Anniversary shorts are taking up all the attention.
I was going to ask if there was a thread compiling everything that's been announced; I guess this answers that question.

Given some of the other things releasing in April (Alien 4K, Alien: Echo) and it being the 40th anniversary, I'm surprised they didn't coordinate more stuff to release specifically on Alien Day.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 10, 2019, 11:16:42 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 10, 2019, 10:01:14 AM
I was going to ask if there was a thread compiling everything that's been announced; I guess this answers that question.

Given some of the other things releasing in April (Alien 4K, Alien: Echo) and it being the 40th anniversary, I'm surprised they didn't coordinate more stuff to release specifically on Alien Day.

Well, we did get a cutscene compilation already.

Corporal Hicks

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Words cannot express how much I want the Loyal Subjects gray camo Hudson.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

And don't forget to order your EXCLUSIVE Alien Day AVP Galaxy nude staff calendar!

Spoiler
Only kidding.

Spoiler
Those are for December.
[close]
[close]

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Apr 11, 2019, 06:23:39 PM
And don't forget to order your EXCLUSIVE Alien Day AVP Galaxy nude staff calendar!

Spoiler
Only kidding.

Spoiler
Those are for December.
[close]
[close]

Thus would begin the "beauty is just like, your opinion man" arguments.  :laugh:

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Apr 11, 2019, 06:23:39 PM

Spoiler
Only kidding.

Spoiler
Those are for December.
[close]
[close]

Sponsored by Disney and it's a sausage party.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 11, 2019, 05:27:28 PM
Alien Day 2019 Product Announcements
THE 40 YEAR LEGACY: A GLOBAL FAN CELEBRATION ON 4/26

I can't access that website because apparently my browser is not secure enough. Can anybody be a pal and tell me what Super7 has on offer?

oduodu

oduodu

there is no other franchise that captures that ancient dark presence that s lurking somewhere in the vastness of outerspace that the space jockey and alien hints at.  its just awesome leaves you in awe.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: oduodu on Apr 11, 2019, 08:49:38 PM
there is no other franchise that captures that ancient dark presence that s lurking somewhere in the vastness of outerspace that the space jockey and alien hints at.  its just awesome leaves you in awe.

I used to agree, until the prequels.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed