Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 314,995 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Honestly, I wouldn't say an announcement in that vein would be out of the realm of possibility. Prey is Hulu's most successful movie ever; would be pretty smart of them to capitalize on that at their major event, if they do have a deal in place for another one.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I'm up for it, just hope Dan Trachtenberg's also up to it.

Master Chief

Master Chief

During her attempt to kill the mountain Lion, does anyone have a guess on what Feral was doing off in the distance? It happened right before Naru fell from the tree.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Looked to me like he set off the explosions like he did later.

Engineer

Engineer

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 03, 2022, 04:37:51 AMDuring her attempt to kill the mountain Lion, does anyone have a guess on what Feral was doing off in the distance? It happened right before Naru fell from the tree.
Watching her

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 03, 2022, 04:39:33 AMLooked to me like he set off the explosions like he did later.

It's exactly that.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

I assumed that was when he first met the French trappers

Master Chief

Master Chief

Yeah, that makes sense.  They knew about the predator and that was most likely first contact.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 03, 2022, 08:26:07 PMYeah, that makes sense.  They knew about the predator and that was most likely first contact.
I wish that was the case, but it was so vague and short of a scene to know, that it seems all like guess work here. That's a question I wish we can ask to one of the producers or Dan himself.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

The red lights seen from a distance gave it away pretty easily though.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yeah it's a pretty easy to connect the dots on that one.

overthere

overthere

Is it time to merge this Prey section to Predator?

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Oct 05, 2022, 03:34:19 PMThe red lights seen from a distance gave it away pretty easily though.

Only the cloaking from Feral but only that, I saw nothing else going on over there. It's still assumptions at that point.

426Buddy

426Buddy

You may need to watch it again, it's not his cloak lol.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Oct 06, 2022, 03:56:48 AM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Oct 05, 2022, 03:34:19 PMThe red lights seen from a distance gave it away pretty easily though.

Only the cloaking from Feral but only that, I saw nothing else going on over there. It's still assumptions at that point.

Clearly it's red explosions, the ones we see ocurring later with the french guys. So no assumptions here at all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed