Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 09, 2021, 03:26:43 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All (Read 93,679 times)

Crazy Rich

So I got my Technician class down and have one of my Doc layouts down for point defence/combat stims, need to level up one more time to do a team healer layout.

Trying out Lancer for the first time as I wanted to get the perk Heavy Lancer Expertise for the Demolisher... but mmmmm I could get used to Lancer.

But anyway it's nice to have Technician and Doc as options in order to potentially better balance a team, while I'm now on the fence with Demolisher and Lancer for a pure damage role.

I want to love Phalanx as that kind of class really calls out to me... but I'd really like a taunt perk in order to attract enemies to make greater use of what the class does best.

And I now have Pathogen downloaded.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Does anyone know how to clear a selected card on the PC version? I've seen others do it, but there's just no clear indication. Meaning if I select a card, I can of course select another one, but what if I want to just remove my selection?

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 07, 2022, 10:34:09 PMDoes anyone know how to clear a selected card on the PC version? I've seen others do it, but there's just no clear indication. Meaning if I select a card, I can of course select another one, but what if I want to just remove my selection?
Have you tried clicking on the selected one again?

Wweyland

Wweyland

Yes, going to the selection and clicking on the same exact card works. Thanks!
I also recently discovered you can rotate the abilities on the perks selection. Doh.

BlueMarsalis79

I did not know about the rotating abilities until now.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I also thought I had all weapons unlocked but seems some are only unlocked through excessive grinding.

Nukiemorph

So we got a year of small DLC packs and one full-on expansion.

Now what? How do games work now? If they stop working on the game & adding new shit, will they make an announcement? Or do fans just get left waiting?

BlueMarsalis79

We might get an announcement about ending support, or continuing, or they might just go completely radio silent. It depends upon the individual studio. 

Corporal Hicks

BlueMarsalis79

Well deserved, pity Alien Isolation never got an official release.

BIOROBOT

BIOROBOT

Is this game still alive? I've played a few hours of it when it came out just solo and I liked it well enough.

Nukiemorph

I haven't been having any trouble matching with randoms.

Nukiemorph

BlueMarsalis79

Holy moly, thought this was done.

Kailem

Kailem

Glad to see there seems to be more content coming; and it sounds like it's not just more weapon skins!

Hopefully if this is another Pathogen-style expansion we don't have to wait until next August to play it. They certainly hinted at there being more story content to come in the game itself, so hopefully this is it!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed