Story Mode Help & Discussion (Playthrough Videos)

Started by ikarop, Sep 27, 2014, 11:57:31 PM

Author
Story Mode Help & Discussion (Playthrough Videos) (Read 110,669 times)

Nostromo

Quote from: CrimzonNinja on Aug 11, 2016, 12:08:51 AM
well i need some help...when you first encounter the alien...how the hell do you hide from it? i do as the instructions tell me but get caught :( that was about a year ago,....i gave up immediately 

Ok this was probably my hardest mission. The part where you have to find the doctor's card and the first time you see the Alien coming down from the ceiling vent.

As soon as he starts coming down the ceiling I remember running under it and to the left where I believe I entered one of those floor cabinets on wheels. It's probably like 5-10 meters from the vent where the alien is coming down from.

Once he leaves towards the other side continue to the left and enter this room to find a card i believe to enter some other hallway where the doctor's room. But forget this I haven't played in months can't remember the rest.

Just google mission 6 walkthrough or something. :)

CrimzonNinja

hmm this is strange...actually i was talking about this moment in the game

but what is strange is he got in the elevator...the alien always shows up before the elevator gets to me...and i mean ALWAYS! i try hiding in the locker and get killed

Scorpio

Quote from: CrimzonNinja on Aug 11, 2016, 03:18:11 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38fTRvz9XtE

but what is strange is he got in the elevator...the alien always shows up before the elevator gets to me...and i mean ALWAYS! i try hiding in the locker and get killed

What difficulty setting are you playing?  I never knew the alien could come out during that part.

CrimzonNinja

Quote from: Scorpio on Aug 11, 2016, 03:31:01 AM
Quote from: CrimzonNinja on Aug 11, 2016, 03:18:11 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38fTRvz9XtE

What difficulty setting are you playing?  I never knew the alien could come out during that part.

as far as i know its on the easiest setting...its been a while since i loaded up the save file

Corporal Hicks

You mean when you're at the terminal? Just hide under the table and it should move off pretty quickly.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

I thought you couldn't even die at the beginning.

The Old One

The Old One

Empathy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed