How would you rank the Predator movies after having seen Prey?

Started by predator88, Aug 05, 2022, 12:26:14 PM

Author
How would you rank the Predator movies after having seen Prey? (Read 10,588 times)

predator88

1 Predator - The undisputable champion that will never be surpassed and one of the best movies ever.
2 Predator 2 - One of the most underrated sequels of all time that tried something different and did not copy the original.
3 Prey - a real solid movie and a very pleasant surprise, was honestly not expecting much but it had some gorgeous cinematography.
4 Predators - a decent flick that copies too much from the original. Still there are some nice actions set pieces.
5 The Predator - a very lousy piece with some simply horrendous acting, jokes and don't le me even start with the ending. Some decent violence still.

Darkness

1. Predator - A classic, more so because of Arnie.
2/3. Predator 2 / Prey - Difficult one to place right now. I'm going to need time to digest it and watch Prey a few more times.
4. The Predator - I might have to re-evaluate The Predator. I didn't think it was too bad at the time but after seeing Prey, a Predator film done right, it makes me realise how much of The Predator could have been better.
5. Predators - It's not bad but it's just lazy as it feels more like a remake of the first film and the Predators themselves hardly make much of an appearance. Not to mention, Mr. Black's face was just terrible.

RoguePred1987

Prey forms my top 3 with 1 and 2, Ps is close behind as 4.

bendinglight

1 - Predator
2 - Prey
3 - Predator 2
4 - Predators
5 - The Predator

Prey was above and beyond on what I was expecting. While I didn't like Feral's face, everything else was so good that I didn't mind.

happypred

Really disliked Feral's face so still loses to P2 in my view

If the face were good, would be a tie

elsiniestro

Predator
Predator 2
Prey
Alien vs Predator
Predators
The Predator
Aliens vs Predator: Requiem

SiL

Predator
Predator 2
Predators/Prey
The Predator

Rankles75

Rankles75

Predator
Predators/Prey
Predator 2

The Predator

Currently not sure whether Prey or Predators takes the #2 spot. Things I did and didn't like about both, although I'd maybe lean slightly towards Prey. P2, while obviously better than The Predator, is too hammy and cartoony to place any higher.

Stitch

Predator
Predator 2
Prey / Predators
AvP
AvP:R
The Predator

426Buddy

Predator
Predator 2/ Prey
Predators
AvP

The Predator
AvPR

Sevatar

Prey/Predator
Pred 2
Predators
AVP
Predator
AVP:R

BlueMarsalis79

Predator
Prey
Predator 2
Predators

Master Chief

Predator
Predator 2
Prey
Predators
The Predator

Crazy Rich

Just a note, I feel like Prey and Predator 2 could be juggled around, not only would I like to see Prey again but I'll do Predator and Predator 2 beforehand as well.

Predator
Prey
Predator 2
Predators
The Predator

[cancerblack]

Predator
Predator 2
Prey

Predators

AvPR
AvP

The Predator

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed