The Return of Newt, Ripley & AvP? Performer Breanna Watkins talks "The Predator"

Started by Voodoo Magic, Apr 30, 2021, 11:11:32 AM

Author
The Return of Newt, Ripley & AvP? Performer Breanna Watkins talks "The Predator" (Read 5,954 times)

Local Trouble

Quote from: SiL on May 03, 2021, 08:26:33 PMYou don't really hear people talking about how AvPR or The Predator were their big introduction.

I wonder how many of them stuck around to give either franchise a chance.

Voodoo Magic

If The Predator brought some younglings into the fandom, they're supposedly talking about it on TikTok, SnapChat or something. I've heard whispers, outrageous whispers, that forums and Facebook are for old people.

Kradan

SiL

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 03, 2021, 08:48:10 PM
If The Predator brought some younglings into the fandom, they're supposedly talking about it on TikTok, SnapChat or something. I've heard whispers, outrageous whispers, that forums and Facebook are for old people.
They don't seem to be, but I think Fortnite has definitely grabbed some kids :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Maybe Disney should seriously consider paying waifus / influencers to recommend Predator & Alien on Twitch and Instagram.

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 03, 2021, 10:44:52 PM
Maybe Disney should seriously consider paying waifus / influencers to recommend Predator & Alien on Twitch and Instagram.

Waifus? Ah! Thinking about Ironmouse? She is a huge fan of Predator and finds them very attractive  :laugh: . Doesn't know much on Alien besides the fundamentals.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed