AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 165,531 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 23, 2020, 07:40:34 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Dec 23, 2020, 07:33:37 AM
Guess who is happy right now ?

Spoiler

[close]

Not gonna lie, it certainly helps that the movie as a whole is based af with the aesthetics of the entire Lost Tribe and the fiery glow of the spaceship interiors - I think it's a shame the series never went back to this:

Yeah, it's a real shame they didn't stick with it for the AvPs.  :'( Felt so out of place at the time. Most of the EU stuck with it after the film came out.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Not gonna lie, it certainly helps that the movie as a whole is based af with the aesthetics of the entire Lost Tribe and the fiery glow of the spaceship interiors - I think it's a shame the series never went back to this:

Couldn't agree more! The Lost Tribe, the ship, US Gov having knowledge of them; all of these were exciting reveals.     

Though I have yet to really experience the magic of P2 recreated, I am hopeful to see some continuation or backstory of this tribe in future of the franchise. 

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Yes please!

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 23, 2020, 07:30:09 AM
No idea when I last voted but my initial answer of Predator 1 is sooooo wrong in hindsight.

The answer is the one and only City Hunter. ✌️ 

Love the coloration and armor.  The weapon designs have not been surpassed in any of the sequels either, in my opinion.

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 23, 2020, 07:33:37 AM
Guess who is happy right now ?

Spoiler

[close]

Anderson's change in Predator ship aesthetics is a good analogy to his AvP film in my opinion. A ship now made simple, dull, uninspired, uninteresting. :-\

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Folks, the next movie is the perfect occasion to see the lost tribe style again, in an older version maybe. Like Mulder used to say, I want to believe...

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

I'm liking the tribal-cyber tech that is going on with Fugitive and Scarface. I want to see a little more of this in the future as well.

I also realize that their color scheme is opposite in one another, dark-red vs gold-white-silvers, but futuresticish in common style. One has a more noble look and the other almost grunge edgy, giving each a distinct personality, I love it.

xenofeen

xenofeen

The original jungle hunter with scars kind of mask/armor - I really did not like the mandible look after predator 1 the face on the OG pred looked the best if you ask me oh and the OG disk from Predator 2 was badass!  :laugh:

Pu$$yFace

Pu$$yFace

1 a) Jungle Hunter - Best Maskless
1 b) City Hunter - Best Masked
2) Tracker - Most Underrated
3) Berseker - Coolest Accessorized
4) Wolf
5) Celtic

HM: Fugitive

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter, Predator 2 design is my favorite. I like his visor being one piece, his more prenounced and tilted biomask snout (reminds me of a boar) and his bronze colored biomask. Unmasked I like his design, particualrly the orange aspects of his skin.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 12, 2021, 02:48:34 AM
City Hunter, Predator 2 design is my favorite.

Reluctant Jeri

Reluctant Jeri

Put me down for the Predator 2 design, the original is a very close second.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Reluctant Jeri on Jul 13, 2021, 10:46:10 AM

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 13, 2021, 12:48:29 PM
Quote from: Reluctant Jeri on Jul 13, 2021, 10:46:10 AM

https://i.imgur.com/boyRiZp.gif

Can I keep it Elder San? :)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I have plenty to go around, available for anyone who recognizes the "Predator 2" greatness.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 14, 2021, 01:38:45 PM
I have plenty to go around, available for anyone who recognizes the "Predator 2" greatness.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 14, 2021, 01:38:45 PM

Except me, right ?

Spoiler
Tell me, is it because I tolerate Crabators ?
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed