0 (0%)
Naru
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author
Hunters vs Hunters (Read 3,549 times)

Stitch

Stitch

I voted Isabelle before I realised no weapons. Thinking about it, I stick with Isabelle. She'll wait for everyone else to kill each other and then take out the last, very tired, very beaten down warrior.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Stitch on Aug 21, 2022, 10:54:45 AMI voted Isabelle before I realised no weapons. Thinking about it, I stick with Isabelle. She'll wait for everyone else to kill each other and then take out the last, very tired, very beaten down warrior.

I would like to see Isabelle vs Naru

Master

Master

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 20, 2022, 09:24:38 PMRoyce's the only one (at the beginning of Predators anyway) I can see having no qualms about killing the others.

Is he really? He had a chance to take out Nicolai, yet he didn't (and guy was shooting at him).

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 21, 2022, 11:14:44 AM
Quote from: Stitch on Aug 21, 2022, 10:54:45 AMI voted Isabelle before I realised no weapons. Thinking about it, I stick with Isabelle. She'll wait for everyone else to kill each other and then take out the last, very tired, very beaten down warrior.

I would like to see Isabelle vs Naru

Me too! 🤤

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Dutch's litteraly the best, according to a high ranking CIA operative.

"Some damn fool accuse you of being the best".

"Nobody else could've pull it off".

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Yeah but that's like heightened reality, and bravado, I don't take that stuff seriously.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

The first statement is definitely bravado, but the second one not so much. They litteraly hired him to pull this off, because nobody else could.

Master

Master

I recently got the notion that Dillon was referring to himself. He accused Dutch's team of being the best and that's why CIA and army brought them insted of another Green Beret squad.

SiL

SiL

He's absolutely referring to himself when he says "some damn fool".

Huntsman

Huntsman

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 21, 2022, 03:20:21 PMDutch's litteraly the best, according to a high ranking CIA operative.

"Some damn fool accuse you of being the best".

"Nobody else could've pull it off".
Indeed. I see that as more than bravado as well.

Wweyland

Wweyland

How about Enoch Nakai?

Kradan

Kradan

Sorry, can't remember all of the people from Predator comics. And that would make list way too long

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed