More Victims! More Mutilations! An Interview with Predator 2 Director Stephen Hopkins - AvP Galaxy Podcast #121

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 08, 2021, 04:00:41 PM

Author
More Victims! More Mutilations! An Interview with Predator 2 Director Stephen Hopkins - AvP Galaxy Podcast #121 (Read 24,130 times)

MrSpaceJockey

Great interview! Awesome tidbits about the spaceship design.  Would love to see Hopkins' Predator 2 paintings.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jan 21, 2021, 09:35:22 PM
Great interview! Awesome tidbits about the spaceship design.  Would love to see Hopkins' Predator 2 paintings.

Thanks brother!

And so much this. After the interview I asked exactly that! Maybe just maybe in the Predator Archive book if we're lucky!

Kradan

Paintings ? Are tou talking about his storyboards or something else ?

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 22, 2021, 04:15:21 PM
Paintings ? Are tou talking about his storyboards or something else ?

Something else. Hopkins said he did some full color paintings featuring the Predator and Harrigan to help conceptualize it!

Kradan

Huh. That would be definitely interesting to see

Pu$$yFace

Most underrated sequel cinematically, in general, and the most underrated Predator movie.  It's a slight notch below the OG.  Def better than everything else in the franchise, by far.

BlueMarsalis79

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Feb 08, 2021, 05:03:57 AM
Most underrated sequel cinematically, in general, and the most underrated Predator movie.  It's a slight notch below the OG.  Def better than everything else in the franchise, by far.

My man!

Billiken

I love it more than the original. Offers more Predator and action.

Voodoo Magic

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed