Announcing Alien: The Blueprints from Titan Books!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 26, 2017, 06:24:19 PM

Author
Announcing Alien: The Blueprints from Titan Books! (Read 50,751 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Hah, I've had that happen before myself.

HuDaFuK

Finally got myself a copy of this!

Only had time for a cursory flick through so far, but wow. A lot to unpack. Finally some official Nostromo interiors! Still no word on what the hell the Salmacis was doing during that final voyage though :P As with the Tech Manual, this'll probably be something I pick at rather than reading through, but it looks to be a fantastic resource. Hats off to Graham Langridge because this clearly required a hell of a lot of work.

Only downside I can conjure up is that the Alien 3/Resurrection stuff is noticeably more lightweight than the rest, but I guess that's to be expected, both because they're not as popular and because they were probably never as extensively documented even during filming. To be honest I'm glad we got anything at all for them.

The Old One

The Old One

Honestly, I mostly know the layout of the Nostromo already from watching the film, my interest really lied in see the layout of the colony facility complex and the penal facility complex.

Corporal Hicks

The Old One

The Old One

Certainly tempting.

Perfect-Organism

Finally got this!  Best colouring book ever!!

Prez

Fellow Aussie friends.
The Book Grocer has the Blueprints book at the amazing bargain price of just $30!!!!
https://bookgrocer.com/p/movies-alien-the-blueprints

HuDaFuK

Struth!

(Sorry.)

Prez

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 27, 2020, 09:30:04 AM
Struth!

(Sorry.)

Crikey. I am going to buy another copy for myself.

SM

*Strewth

HuDaFuK

Speak English!

SiL

Yeah nah mate I reckon I need to get flat out like a lizard drinkin' grabbin' me a copy so I can finally have a squizz, even if I think the extra cryo in the Narky is pullin' me leg a bit.

HuDaFuK

You should. Well worth it at that price :)

SiL

Yeah nah reckon.

SM

Bloody drongos got to the Sulaco speed wrong too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed