New AvP3 Predator Trailer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 02, 2009, 05:42:38 PM

Author
New AvP3 Predator Trailer (Read 11,604 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sega has just released a brand new trailer on their official AvP3 website. It is a Predator focused trailer:

20090602_01

The trailer is a mix of what I assume to be cutscenes from the game, gameplay footage we’ve seen earlier this week and new footage. It is all very Predator focused with the tribal music going on. You can view the trailer at either the official AvP3 website or Sega’s YouTube channel. Thanks to sambomambo for the news.

DOOMSDAY-1

DOOMSDAY-1

O my my my....

Key Taylor

Key Taylor

F**K YEAH!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

:o   AWESOMENESS   :o  

Simbaca

Simbaca

sweet.   ;D  

Eroom

Eroom

Those are some awesome visuals. Better than Predator: Concrete Jungle and way better than AVP PSP.    ;D  

Shade

Shade

Cannot wait to buy this game. Its gonna kick ass. Although it didnt seem that violent from the trailer, yet i read somewhere that it was suppose to be one of the most violent games ever?

herbie 1

herbie 1

that trailer was f**king amazing hopefully thay bring out a marine one soon

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Just because a game looks good does not mean the gameplay will be, but at least we have a trailer that shows the gameplay unlike A:CM and the RPG

Starkiller

Starkiller

nice! really liked the thermal vision mode & sound effects, very predator 2

Mr.Hyde

Mr.Hyde

When is it comming out,i so wnat this game.I think with only this teaser it beats both AvP movies

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

so it isn't AvP 3 its a reboot

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Its not a "reboot" just because its not called AVP3.  a Reboot means a complete re-imagining like was done with the new Star Trek film.  This game seems to respect the series established canon.

Übermensch

Übermensch

It's just a huge mashup of all the alien/predator/avp movies.  I like the sound effects and the graphics look pretty good.

Xenomorph15

Xenomorph15

Can't wait till it comes out.....the first two are amazing    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed