Alien Isolation DLC: Corporate Lockdown

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 21, 2014, 02:27:06 PM

Author
Alien Isolation DLC: Corporate Lockdown (Read 48,287 times)

Hudson

QuoteThe dlc for this should expand on the story not provide fan service so we get to explore another part of the franchise.

Yes. There are limitless possibilities for new stories to be told aboard the Sevastopol.

Crazy Rich

I haven't been able to get my hands on the game yet so I don't know if the characters are already introduced or new through the DLC, but the game modes themselves sound pretty exciting.

gabgrave

There's a few characters from the audio logs that we don't see or see much of, but are doing something in the background. The DLCs would be very likely based off them going by the first one.
-Sinclair
-Ransome
-Winters
-Chief
-Axel
-Waits

ikarop

Quote from: gabgrave on Oct 23, 2014, 06:59:00 AM
There's a few characters from the audio logs that we don't see or see much of, but are doing something in the background. The DLCs would be very likely based off them going by the first one.
-Sinclair
-Ransome
-Winters
-Chief
-Axel
-Waits
We already know what they are about. This announcement confirmed it since the early info was on point: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2014/10/12/alien-isolation-post-launch-dlc-details-revealed/

gabgrave

Ohh thanks, missed that one.

Hudson

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 23, 2014, 04:53:15 AM
I haven't been able to get my hands on the game yet so I don't know if the characters are already introduced or new through the DLC, but the game modes themselves sound pretty exciting.

The character Ransome is someone who's in the periphery during the story if you listen to various audio logs scattered around. He's a Seegson corporate goon, seems to be modeled closely after Burke without any of the false charm that Burke had. Basically, he's a huge douche.

ikarop

DLC is available now on Steam. It can be found under Survivor as additional missions. Around a 700 MB download.

Seegson

Huge problems to download it in Xbox live and PSN...CA its working on it

That Yellow Alien

This isn't up on the PSN yet...

stemot

Some Gameplay from my first attempt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSuZr3-5wrI

ikarop

I'm not quite into this whole Survivor thing. The DLC feels partly story content, party mindless speed run. No real narrative or story gets presented so it's a very empty experience overall. It almost feels as story DLC that half-way got recycled into challenge maps. Not saying it was advertised as anything but that, I guess I simply was expecting something else.

stemot

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 28, 2014, 07:39:57 PM
I'm not quite into this whole Survivor thing. The DLC feels partly story content, party mindless speed run. No real narrative or story gets presented so it's a very empty experience overall. It almost feels as story DLC that half-way got recycled into challenge maps. Not saying it was advertised as anything but that, I guess I simply was expecting something else.

Yeah, I'm feeling the same way. I would have much preferred if the DLC had focused on more story based DLC in the vein of the main game.

BonesawT101

bought and downloaded it successfully onto my xbox one, however when I click on survivor mode it's nowhere to be seen?

Glaive

Where's my 'Keeping up with Jonesy' DLC?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed