What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,796,985 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

This thread is like a fandom.  ;D

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 17, 2013, 04:10:12 AM
AhahahahaaoohhhhmygodIloveyouguys~

Feeling is mutual, man. I could quote about eighty percent of that movie.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

One of my favorite comedies, and you guys quoting it so accurately after having not watched it for a while is just slaying me.  :laugh:

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 17, 2013, 04:14:50 AM
One of my favorite comedies, and you guys quoting it so accurately after having not watched it for a while is just slaying me.  :laugh:

You seen Rambo? Well, that's what you look like right now. Not Rambo one, but two, where's he all shredded.
Oh, thanks. That's what I'm going for.
Any tips?
Huh?
Any tips?
Oh, uhh, salads..and

:laugh:

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 17, 2013, 04:10:12 AM
AhahahahaaoohhhhmygodIloveyouguys~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv5yLmRbHbA#

:-*

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 17, 2013, 04:14:50 AM

I'm a rooster allusion.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Predator Queen is not leaving the site. (Just so everyone knows)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Zero Dark Thirty haters are some seriously deluded whackjobs.

Before it was released it was evil Obama propaganda, now after it's released it's evil neocon propaganda. Make up your mind, people.

Rong

Rong

I'm not a hater but it does give a favourable view on unethical torture, should art be accountable meh I don't know.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Ron Swanston on Jan 17, 2013, 05:58:54 PM
I'm not a hater but it does give a favourable view on unethical torture, should art be accountable meh I don't know.
How does it do this? Explain. And don't link to anything. If you have seen the film, point out which scenes in your opinion endorse or glamorize torture.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Ron Swanston on Jan 17, 2013, 05:58:54 PM

I don't see how. Even Jason Clarke's character Dan (who was the senior interrogator mind you) was worn out and disgusted with it, by the midway point.

Cvalda

Cvalda

The film is bleak, chilly and horrifying. It chronicles the unethical lengths our country went to for revenge, and ends with the prime driving force behind that revenge broken, empty, alone and weeping.

This is clearly the AMERICA f**k YEAH film of the century.

Rong

Rong

Ummm they got the bad guy at the end... Favourable outcome, favourable view...(true story bro :) )

Maya had taers of joy :) going back home to dan the man.
Spoiler
love you dan
[close]

'Merica!!!!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Ron Swanston on Jan 17, 2013, 06:18:16 PM
Ummm they got the bad guy at the end... Favourable outcome, favourable view...(true story bro :) )
not sure if trolling...

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Vakarian on Jan 17, 2013, 06:17:44 AM
Predator Queen is not leaving the site. (Just so everyone knows)

If she did I'd have no friends left D: She's not allowed to leave.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The f**king irony about me wanting to watch UTOPIA, only to see what AvPG was up to and then having it blow up in my face, is not lost to me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed