Prometheus at San Diego Comic Con

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 21, 2011, 11:24:50 PM

Author
Prometheus at San Diego Comic Con (Read 33,339 times)

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Pn2501 on Jul 21, 2011, 11:59:31 PM
Quote from: harlock on Jul 21, 2011, 11:56:16 PM
Lol, Pn2501, I suggested Vickers was an android just now, I wonder if I posted before you?  ;)

Also to someone who may know, is Pg-13 a "12a" or "15" certificate in the UK? Because I hope we get a "15" theatrical and "18" blu-ray.

I beat you by 20 minutes lol.

I think I got ya both by about an hour  ;)

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 21, 2011, 10:49:32 PM
QuoteCharlize talking about her character: "She's very different than everything I've done. She's a suit, essentially, the machine that runs the machine that takes this mission into space."
Let the Android debate begin.

Sexy Poot

Quote from: harlock on Jul 22, 2011, 12:06:37 AM
QuoteNaked pushups? WHY!?

Because its hot  ;)

QuoteI beat you by 20 minutes lol.

Drat!

And about ALIEN being less than 18, sure, but certain scenes would need a second or two removed, the chestburster scene would be trimmed for sure.
I dont want "hot". I want alien.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 22, 2011, 12:11:07 AM
Quote from: Pn2501 on Jul 21, 2011, 11:59:31 PM
Quote from: harlock on Jul 21, 2011, 11:56:16 PM
Lol, Pn2501, I suggested Vickers was an android just now, I wonder if I posted before you?  ;)

Also to someone who may know, is Pg-13 a "12a" or "15" certificate in the UK? Because I hope we get a "15" theatrical and "18" blu-ray.

I beat you by 20 minutes lol.

I think I got ya both by about an hour  ;)

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 21, 2011, 10:49:32 PM
QuoteCharlize talking about her character: "She's very different than everything I've done. She's a suit, essentially, the machine that runs the machine that takes this mission into space."
Let the Android debate begin.
Didn't even see that post did you edit in, could explain why I missed it, lets just say great minds think alike haha, anyhows it could be missdirection, I hope it is I really want to be surprised by this film.

Bat Chain Puller

It was in another thread ... when there where updates popping up in like 6 different threads. A f**king Hydra of information at once. Kinda a rush.

Ash 937

Ash 937

So we're going to get a PG-13 version in the theatre and an UNCUT version on Blu-ray???

I hope this doesn't turn into something like Blade Runner where there are about 10 different versions of the same film.

predxeno

predxeno

Relax, I'm pretty sure this is all just conjecture at this stage in production.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

All we know for sure is that Scott is shooting for both a PG-13 and an R rating, just in case.

cmc

cmc

I'm of course looking to see this in the cinema, so the last thing I want is for the theatrical version to be some kind of watered down version. Why cant for certain cinema events like this (and it is an event) they release 2 version to the theaters. One PG-13 or whatever and the other the 18 or Rated-R version.
Actually just relised how much thats never going to happen whilst typing lol
Anyway by the sound of it, Scott's going to show the Rated-R version to Fox in the hope they'll let him release that in theaters instead of the PG-13 one.

Lonely Universe

Quote from: Pn2501 on Jul 21, 2011, 11:36:05 PM
I'm calling theron as an android.

But do androids need to do naked push-ups?

wmmvrrvrrmm

I wish they would show this Q & A online instead of expecting us to read people's fragmented reports

First Blood

Quote from: 8bitAngel on Jul 22, 2011, 01:23:05 AM

She does.

Kol

Kol

when fox will release a director's cut of it on blu-ray it we will watching a new version, quite a new movie, so relax.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: 8bitAngel on Jul 22, 2011, 01:23:05 AM

If she's a hidden android like ash maybe?

Lonely Universe

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: cmc on Jul 22, 2011, 12:39:18 AM
I'm of course looking to see this in the cinema, so the last thing I want is for the theatrical version to be some kind of watered down version. Why cant for certain cinema events like this (and it is an event) they release 2 version to the theaters. One PG-13 or whatever and the other the 18 or Rated-R version.
Actually just relised how much thats never going to happen whilst typing lol
Anyway by the sound of it, Scott's going to show the Rated-R version to Fox in the hope they'll let him release that in theaters instead of the PG-13 one.

I imagine it would cost them too much to do something like that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed