The Predator Hybrid/Menagerie Concept Art

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 15, 2018, 08:52:41 PM

Author
The Predator Hybrid/Menagerie Concept Art (Read 26,092 times)

Corporal Hicks

Master

Some scorpion, some spider and some tick. Cool, but where is skull to collect?

LV-12986

I'm so glad they stuck with what they used in the film, the film was bad enough this concept would have made it laughable

XenoHunter99

As critter designs, a lot of these menagerie creatures had potential. The spider looks good. As a matter of tactics, the scorpion tail might work better slung over the top, but ok. How big was this supposed to be?

HashTag_TheSwag

The Predator Spider makes sense because did you know that spider's are the fiercest killers in the insect kingdom?
If they were really looking to break that billion dollar mark, they should have included a fight scene between a Predator and a polar bear.

Billiken

this is just stupid. I would have walked out of the movie if they had this in it. f**king hate spiders.

Predwars24

Most of the hybrid concept art is actually worse than what we got in the film. I'd understand if a Predator Clan were to upgrade themselves, But I'm lead to believe that not only are all the Predators trying to upgrade themselves, but their pets as well? Spiders, Monkeys, and of course the dogs from the film are all just hybrids. It's just dumb at least for me.

Billiken

What about a Meerkat hybrid.

The Old One

The Old One

The last two
hound designs are stupid;
& The Official
"The Predator" Hounds.

The rest are convincing and
I could easily see roaming
a game preserve.

Hybridisation itself is
a tired stupid concept.
As designs on their own-
the rest is excellent.

Whiskeybrewer

I actually love this Spider Hybrid design. It would have been really creepy onscreen especially during the Night Time Battle Version

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 31, 2018, 02:24:51 PM
I actually love this Spider Hybrid design. It would have been really creepy onscreen especially during the Night Time Battle Version

I like it as it's own thing, just not convinced it's fitting for a Predator movie, even if it's other-worldly hunting imo.

Sabres21768

I just want to see the creatures and the fight that was filmed.

Corporal Hicks

Eldritch_DM

Good lord... that's nightmare fuel lol

The Old One

The Old One

That's why it's rad.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed