Bill Paxton Wants Hudson in Neill Blomkamp's Alien Sequel

Started by Adam802, May 20, 2015, 07:20:26 PM

Author
Bill Paxton Wants Hudson in Neill Blomkamp's Alien Sequel (Read 28,187 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Adam802 on May 20, 2015, 07:20:26 PM
I'm all for camp-retcon, but I dunno about this lol...pretty sure Hudson is dead.

You better just start dealing with it, Hudson! Listen to me! Hudson, just deal with it, because you're dead and I'm sick of your bullshit.

Valaquen

He's being facetious/joking.

szkoki

Paxton just made fun of Blomkamp's whole idea!   :P

Vermillion

It would bring a tear to my eye.

PRI. HUDSON

Vermillion

He didn't die when he got pulled down!!

I knew it!

After all these years!!

Those motherf#%^kers died!!
Lol

Everlasting Undead

Everlasting Undead

Here's a thought for you guys....

Hudson, right.... Hudson didn't die on screen. They don't kill you, remember, they take you alive.

So the aliens took Hudson from operations, a new host: then they dropped him because they were sick of his winging. Left alone and without a way off the rock, he ran from the colony and survived the processor reaching critical mass.

Fresh as a daisy, ready for a new film.

Hudson Lives.

I got ninja'd!  >:(

Vermillion

Chris!(($$))!

Sure why the f**k not. Let's add the entire gang from ALIENS back in, Burke too......

No but obviously Hudson will not be in the movie. And it is a bit funny since out of everyone Bill Paxton is probably in the best shape including super chunk Carrie Henn

Corporal Hicks

It's all in jest. There'd be some even more serious retconning than ignoring 2 films.

I don't think anything will come of this.

whiterabbit

Wait I thought Wierzbowski and Dietrich were rescued by Supreme Badass Sgt. Apone and ran into Hudson and Spunkmeyer while escaping from the APU?  :laugh:

windebieste

This must be a joke - coz this series turned into one years ago.

These characters should just stay dead coz the way this is heading, Aliens are becoming meaningless as the deadliest species in the Universe and are no longer deadly. 

Fox should just sell this limp and tepid series to Disney, where such soft cock family friendly entertainment belongs.

-Windebieste.

pred169

Ok.... so he was taken to be cocooned but when Ripley found newt and attacked, the queen dislodged herself to attack Ripley. After she pursued Ripley the remaining aliens felt the threat to the queen through the hive mentality. They then abandoned their mission (to harvest host), headed to the cooling tower of the atmosphere processor hell bent on revenge thus leaving Hudson somewhere between the hive and the atmosphere processor unconscious. The atmosphere processor explodes... killing all the aliens. Hudson who is underground somewhere in a service tunnel is safe from the explosion. He awakens due to the sudden violent explosion. He crawls out of the service tunnel only to find the atmo wasted. Realizing his only means of getting off the planet was just destroyed. He sits down on a rock and starts laughing hysterically. After a minute or so he stops laughing and reaches into his cargo pocket pulling out a deck of cards and starts playing solitare. With a smile on his face he sits there thinking about the rescue team....it never crosses his mind that the atmo responsible for the air he was breathing just exploded and was now filling the air with radioactive dust. (End scene with huge mushroom cloud rising into the sky and lighting storm rolling in from background).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed