Predator Artwork of Isei

Started by Iseijin, May 16, 2020, 01:17:26 AM

Author
Predator Artwork of Isei (Read 2,932 times)

Iseijin

Iseijin

Hello! Been a long-time Predator fan, and skulked about the old internet back in the day (Joker's 'The Hunted' forums, anyone?). Interests came and went, became an adult, but Predator, Aliens, and AvP were always soft spots in my heart. After reuniting with an old Predator friend from long ago, I was inspired to revisit the fandom and continue contributing artwork to it. Most of these are from my and his yautja characters, though there is a bit of everything. I hope you like them, and that finding more Predator content keeps your fan-love going!

First, mostly early concepts of my old character, Masurao (female yautja).

Narrowing Masurao down on digital. Note: Inspired from 'Deadliest of the Species' Big Mama, I like to keep my females large and breastless (when not actively nursing sucklings).

Her Hunting gear. She prefers cold weather.

My friend plays a character named 'Dachande'. And while back in the old days it was, yes, from the AvP: Prey novel, over the years he evolved into his own unique character. He just kept the name because, as the novel suggested, 'Dachande' is just a nickname and there could be more than one with the same name at any given time. He is an old Arbitrator of heftier built.

Iseijin

Iseijin

More artwork.
Featuring a female yautja that has chosen two males for herself this breeding season.

Kradan

Kradan

Man, these look COOL !

Iseijin

Iseijin

Quick artwork for a tumblr friend of their big, meaty berserker, "Orchid"! Happy Hunting!

SiL

SiL

Amazing work!

Iseijin

Iseijin

My friend wanted his RP character, Dachande (not from AvP:Prey, just same name) in his current armor, with an 'old knight' feel to it.

Iseijin

Iseijin

Personal concepting while chipping away at my projects of a falconer (or yautja equivalent thereof) on an early morning training session with a young skaiw.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

This looks great.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Great work Iseijin!!!

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 09, 2020, 08:57:26 PM
Great work Iseijin!!!

Better than Crabators ?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 09, 2020, 09:05:42 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jul 09, 2020, 08:57:26 PM
Great work Iseijin!!!

Better than Crabators ?

Since I never considered Crabators "great work".... err... yes?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed