Stingray's Art

Started by Stingray, Jun 24, 2012, 07:11:05 PM

Author
Stingray's Art (Read 34,639 times)

Stingray

Stingray

Man, it feels weird posting such off-topic stuff all the time. Sorry about that. I should really get to making some Alien-related fan-art soon.  :-X

--

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Holy shit dude. These are fantastic. I especially like your detail work. Two thumbs up!

Stingray

Stingray

Thanks!

BTW, sorry I haven't updated my threads in a while. Too much going on in life right now. Movie's still going, no worries.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Omg, Stingray, it's so f**king amazing that you came back, glad to know you're still kicking ass like this.

Stingray

Stingray

Thanks! Always like coming here when I can.

--

These are for an illustrated MLP fanfiction I'm working on called Imposters. The idea is basically to have an Alien-style monster-on-a-starship-picking-off-the-crew type of horror story, but the twist is that the monster is a shapeshifting imitator like on The Thing.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Spoiler

[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Stingray on Sep 12, 2013, 06:42:16 PM
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/248/0/0/imposters_cover_art___revised_by_stingray_24-d6l6cbv.png

I've been speechless for 5 f**king minutes trying to figure out what to say. When I saw this, I couldn't f**king speak any words, I was hovering one hand over my head, unable to grab myself from shutting down...I just...holy sweet balls of sour candy-corn...this, jesus f**k, I just...f**k. Bless you, f**king bless you.

Stingray

Stingray

Oh f**k, I think I almost broke the ShadowPred. :-[

(lol, thanks so much).

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Just finishing Dead Space, I can appreciate a view such as the one in your drawing. Bliss.

Stingray

Stingray

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Fantastic stuff as usual. I really love that first one, with the wings.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I'm crying, that f**king spaceship Stingray, holy f**k!

SkinnerCreative

SkinnerCreative

Awesome design and sketch work Stingray! Loads of detail! I really like the drawing looking up at the ship on the landing pad.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Hey Travis these are starting to look a bit more consistent, great job. Love how you're starting to blend these two worlds together.

Stingray

Stingray

Oh dang, I forgot about this place again.  :-[

The movie is still happening, but I need to start making some money, so with the help of my publisher friend in Moscow, I'm now writing a sci-fi book. If you want to know some details about that, go ahead and ask away. After that I'll be focusing more on Battlewings with less pressure.

In the meantime, here's some arts:
(Most of these are concepts for the book; working title is Netsblane. I plan on illustrating parts of it, so I want to get the designs right.)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed