Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Remake

Started by BlueMarsalis79, Sep 09, 2021, 08:50:46 PM

Author
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Remake (Read 2,986 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Hopefully a timed exclusive situation here.

!!!

Local Trouble

BlueMarsalis79

Agreed I'm not buying another console for anything, even KOTOR, simply can't afford it.

Local Trouble

I wonder if Microsoft owns KOTOR2 since they bought Obsidian.  It's going to upset a lot of people if any KOTOR2 remake is an Xbox exclusive forever.

Immortan Jonesy

I love the original. But I also really like Kotor ll.

BlueMarsalis79

The sequel's the one I'm really excited for.

Local Trouble

With all the original's cut content restored, I'd expect.

BlueMarsalis79

Yeah and if they go ahead with that, we'll probably get not just KOTOR II but KOTOR III, what a timeline we live in.

Local Trouble

A KOTOR3 that ignores SWTOR? :o

BlueMarsalis79

f**k yeah.

Master

I'd love that too!

Inverse Effect

I know i'm in the huggee minority. But i never played the first one. I played a metric ton of the second one though, probs is one of my favourite Star Wars IP/Games. But Hopefully the sequel too gets a remake.

That said, i'm definitely going to be picking up this one regardless.

BlueMarsalis79

I totally empathize actually, it's TSL that I consider what makes KOTOR worth experiencing, and I am more interested in the eventual remake of that personally.

Wweyland

This is one of my favorite Star Wars games, although I wasn't a big fan of the sequel (mostly bland environments).
A bit confused about what is exactly released on Nintendo Switch and the PC re-release is coming later?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed