The Predator Full Trailer

Started by Gazz, Jun 26, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Author
The Predator Full Trailer (Read 58,942 times)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I was wondering how Captured's right arm can be seen all humid/moisty in the shot when facing up with upgrade, but his face isn't ? I know it's too early to be sure, but if it happened to be the case, wouldn't it be weird ?

Vermillion

Vermillion

Arnold. Is. The. Captured. Pred.

Spoiler tag it.

First

Called it.

Impaler

Impaler

I'd be surprised if this movie even breaks even. There's no great hunger for monster movies, they may even be a dead genera like noir, and these trailers have inspired nothing but apathy from the ga. Like Openmaw said, they're meandering and low energy. They do nothing to morivate the average Joe already skeptical to another Predator movie to see it.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Nah, I think the predators are getting bored of hunting simple lifeforms and have decided to mix one of there own's dna with Arnold's dna, thus the upgraded predator is born. Of course it's totally out of control, a cigar smoking one line chomping bad ass that just wants to lift meat. No rhythm, no reason, it just desires to lift heavy things. The predators are here to steal the sacred vhs tapes in hopes of finding a way to stop the ultimate predator. Least do they know, he's already hot on their tails. Probably steps out of a chopper and says, I'm BACK bitches.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

That would make a great comic book idea actually. "Predator : Ultimate Prey" A group of Predators decide that the most dangerous game isn't enough and so they "create" a new Predator combining traits from several different prey species. The acid blood of the alien, the strength and cunning of their own kind, and the inventive streak of man.

Then it kills them all.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Lawl, I can see it now: The Upgrade's faction kidnapped Dutch to harvest his DNA. Now his brother and NYPD detective Schaeff, played by Dolph Lundgren, is on their trail and out for blood. 8)

Highland

Highland

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 04, 2018, 02:28:47 AM
Lawl, I can see it now: The Upgrade's faction kidnapped Dutch to harvest his DNA. Now his brother and NYPD detective Schaeff, played by Dolph Lundgren, is on their trail and out for blood. 8)

I think his brother was actually in the Predator comic series, I think I have that in the house.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Highland on Jul 04, 2018, 02:45:05 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 04, 2018, 02:28:47 AM

I think his brother was actually in the Predator comic series, I think I have that in the house.

That's where I got it from. ;D

Actual Hybrid

Actual Hybrid

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 04, 2018, 02:20:16 AM
That would make a great comic book idea actually. "Predator : Ultimate Prey" A group of Predators decide that the most dangerous game isn't enough and so they "create" a new Predator combining traits from several different prey species. The acid blood of the alien, the strength and cunning of their own kind, and the inventive streak of man.

Then it kills them all.

Lol. Too late

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Re-watched the trailer many times, plus many internet pictures, and i realized it is hard to tell from where comes the three laser dots on this new mask. Probably from the upper right angle, there seems to be a little spot for it.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Probably like the millions of laser targeting lights on Adrian Brody in the Predators trailer. 

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Vermillion on Jul 04, 2018, 02:30:40 PM
Probably like the millions of laser targeting lights on Adrian Brody in the Predators trailer.

I'm still bitter about that

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jul 05, 2018, 05:03:06 PM
Quote from: Vermillion on Jul 04, 2018, 02:30:40 PM

I'm still bitter about that

Same lol.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 04, 2018, 02:28:28 PM
Re-watched the trailer many times, plus many internet pictures, and i realized it is hard to tell from where comes the three laser dots on this new mask. Probably from the upper right angle, there seems to be a little spot for it.

How do you see, dude? :)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Yep that's it ! Thanks for the photo

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed