New Trailer Coming Tomorrow

Started by Johnny Handsome, Jun 25, 2018, 04:53:19 PM

Author
New Trailer Coming Tomorrow (Read 20,043 times)

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Preddy sure that was because of the statue being released as well.

yautjapet

yautjapet

I had to look at the face for a while to pinpoint what felt off to me, and it's something to do with the eyes. The shape is almost... droopy? And the green is so bright it looks very artificial. But I don't want to judge from one little promo. And I am excited for another trailer! Hopefully this one is better edited than the teaser.

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: Xan21 on Jun 25, 2018, 08:00:32 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jun 25, 2018, 07:52:06 PM
I have a feeling this movie is going to be super fun in a FALLEN KINGDOM way.

Well I have no eye rolls left because of that one 😂 with FK it looked like the writers had a first draft and just filmed it(cinematography was gorgeous though)... hope the characters make more logical choices in The Predator.

Different strokes for different folks lol. Yes, the cinematography was amazing.

frenchfries

frenchfries

Quote from: Ultramorph on Jun 25, 2018, 10:34:52 PM
This could also be connected to NECA revealing their first figure for the movie tomorrow.
Wait what? for reals? where was this announced?

azamultic

azamultic

Nice, the shapes and proportions look much better. Also really liking new texture on the hair. It gives more dreadlocks feel.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Quote from: frenchfries on Jun 26, 2018, 12:12:52 AM
Quote from: Ultramorph on Jun 25, 2018, 10:34:52 PM
This could also be connected to NECA revealing their first figure for the movie tomorrow.
Wait what? for reals? where was this announced?

NECA announced it on Twitter a few days ago.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Lionhart on Jun 25, 2018, 09:44:07 PM
Just be happy we are getting something.

I... No. I hate this reasoning.

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 25, 2018, 07:58:51 PM
Still don't know how to properly close the mouth...

Which is funny in retrospect considering the pants shitting moment for the Predator team when Stan Winston said "I want those mandibles to open wider." And they had to find  a way to stuff an additional motor into the thing somewhere.

Quote from: Wysps on Jun 25, 2018, 10:13:18 PM
The face though...looks off in a way? It's almost like the eyes aren't inset deep enough into the skull like the Predators we've seen before. Or the brow ridge isn't prominent enough. I can't quite put my finger on it.

That's the AVP mold at work. ADI gave the Predators very shallow faces.

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 25, 2018, 09:05:44 PM
There is a theory that i like. That its a standard issue set of armor/weapons, sorta like a predator military uniform. Something basic and produced in bulk.

There may be no truth to that but i like it.

It's an interesting idea, but there's nothing really in the original script that implies what his origins are. Just that he's the "good" Predator and he's against whatever Upgrade is doing.

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

That's the most chill looking predator I've ever seen. He looks so bored, it's kinda funny.

Thedutchpredator

The pred looks great!!!!

Can't wait for the new trailer and hear all you guys bagging on it.
Tip- watch it to enjoy not to find faults.

His eyes aren't in the right spot. Really people!!!

Vermillion

Vermillion

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Jun 26, 2018, 01:09:49 AM
That's the most chill looking predator I've ever seen. He looks so bored, it's kinda funny.
Ban this troll already

PredBabe

PredBabe

Hmm the eyes are pretty damn green but they didn't seem as prominent in the last trailer so maybe it was just a marketing tactic to make them pop... or that it'll just look decent in the actual movie. He has eyebrows/quills as we can see up close.

I look forward to sneaking in the back and watching the trailer at work because priorities.

Quote from: azamultic on Jun 26, 2018, 12:25:10 AM
Nice, the shapes and proportions look much better. Also really liking new texture on the hair. It gives more dreadlocks feel.

Same here, it looks cool.

LoneRanger97

LoneRanger97

I'm excited to see the trailer, especially after the NBA finals TV spot. The first trailer was meh.  Also eagerly awaiting the prototype pictures for the NECA figs.

TheLoneRanger

TheLoneRanger

Hey folks, new here but LONGTIME hardcore Pred fan.  New movie is getting my juices flowing again, reinvigorated.

I'm excited to see the trailer, tomorrow especially after the rather bad ass NBA finals TV spot. The first trailer was meh.  But I'm starting to get more positive vibes. 

Also eagerly awaiting the prototype pictures for the NECA figs to add to the collection.

YTL_Hunter_H2

YTL_Hunter_H2

Damn didn't think neca would be doing something this soon

ace3g

ace3g

I wonder if this will be the red-band trailer?

Also I hope we don't get a Batman Forever / Batman & Robin suit scene involving the Predator...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed