AvP Requiem DVD Menus

Started by Darkness, Apr 05, 2008, 11:47:19 PM

Author
AvP Requiem DVD Menus (Read 9,058 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Here’s a first look at the DVD menus in the AvP Requiem Unrated DVD. The various menus are shown over hive resin. Not as good as the AvP menus but I guess it’s pretty hard to beat an underground pyramid.

20080405_02

20080405_03

20080405_04

20080405_05

SiL

SiL

I love how the scenes are 1.0, 2.0, etc. It makes absolutely no sense.

emi66

emi66

i love avpr and i will love this dvd too,because this menus are so cool. i think it is better than the crappy one of avp.

gameoverman

gameoverman

1.0, 2.0 - well it sounds cool.  The menu looks better than AVP's by a long-shot - no crappy cgi menu.  I'm getting the dvd because I"m addicted to aliens and predators anyway so until rehab is available........

Ty

Ty

Woah looks cool. Can't wait to get it! I'm hoping to get the un-rated DVD though.   :D  

rchin1

rchin1

looks sooooooo cooooooooooooool     better than the avp meun

War Wager

War Wager

Looks ok I guess, I didn't think they'd use resin as the background.

darcevil

darcevil

The top picture with the play button, ect. looks like an xbox. :P

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I think the menu looks better then the avp menu. Looks good, true, it makes no sense that the chapters have the numbers 1.0  2.0  3.0 etc... but i dont give a f**k.   ;D  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I hope they have the makings of AVP-R   :-\    The DVD seems to have everything else, looks really cool btw. The 15th still feels too far away, I want it now!!! NOW!!!

Starkiller

Starkiller

The menu's arnt too bad! an improvement over AVP, but it could have been better!   :)  

blackhawk

blackhawk

Not a bad looking menu!!    ;D   man i can't wait untill April 15th!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

bobcunk

bobcunk

is this the same for the blu-ray and 2 disc ones?

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

i was hoping the menus to be the thing were wolf sees the recording send by the other predator   :(  

Razziel

Razziel

Isn´t John Davis the one who made garfield comic?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed