Free League Publishing Announce Alien: The Roleplaying Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2019, 05:35:38 PM

Author
Free League Publishing Announce Alien: The Roleplaying Game (Read 159,235 times)

Wompdonkey

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Sep 12, 2022, 07:55:58 PMNo worries, you know Free League Publishing's actually doing a Blade Runner RPG soon? So the crossover should be easier for you in practical terms then.

Also I just got word one of my friends in the UK's got Heart Of Darkness, so that should be shipping anyday.

I'm pretty stoked for the BR RPG. It'll make it a little easier to incorporate the Replicants and Blade Runner's themselves.

Corporal Hicks

My copy of Heart of Darkness shipped. Should be here by the end of the week. :D

Kailem

Still no update on mine by the looks of it, hopefully that'll change soon if other UK folkenheimers are getting theirs.

Corporal Hicks

Shevvie's just showed up with no email notification.

judge death

Mine was marked as shipped 2 days ago, as Im from sweden I expect it to arrive next week.

Kailem

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 14, 2022, 02:50:26 PMShevvie's just showed up with no email notification.

Hopefully that'll be the case with mine then! It doesn't look like there's been any recently updates on its status that I can see.

Corporal Hicks

Mine did arrive! Only took a day. I'm looking forward to diving into this one.

Kailem

I'll basically just be doing the same thing I did when the pdf arrived ages ago; opening it up briefly, skimming through a couple of pages to see how it looks, then putting it away and never looking at it again because I'm not a gm! :laugh:

Kailem

Huzzah, mine arrived today!

Now to find somewhere for it to actually go! :P

BlueMarsalis79

Three Times The Terror

judge death

judge death

Got mine today, opened it and is impressed by the size of the map, book and everything in the box is high quality. Will read it now. :D

Picture of the expansion boxes, the books are in my bookshelf:

Chieftain Suom

Free League just shared a new companion app for their roleplaying games, including Alien, called NEXUS.

https://app.demiplane.com/nexus/alienrpg

Xiggz456

My physical copy of Heart of Darkness finally arrived! Gonna give it another read soon.

BlazinBlueReview

Finally cracking open the ALIEN RPG. Have had it for so long.

But now looking at trying my hand at a SOLO run, as have found some Solo Rules and the Mythic Variations II to emulate a GM. So should make for an interesting experiment.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed