Alien Resurrection on the ps1

Started by shakermakerman, Mar 19, 2017, 03:31:36 PM

Author
Alien Resurrection on the ps1 (Read 12,473 times)

SiL

SiL

Ah, I missed that in the E3 version.

BlueMarsalis79

Might work in 3rd person but the camera positioning's  awkward, looks like it got designed for 1st person then switched to 3rd by console command if I did not know any better, still love seeing stuff about it.

Kradan

Kradan

Kinda interesting how both this and Isolation started as 3rd person games to be only later switched to 1st person ones

lost dragon

lost dragon

Bumpload of new screens sent to GTW.

will forward them onto this site also.

https://www.gamesthatwerent.com/2020/08/alien-resurrection-screens-playstation/

Site has rejected my emails as SPAM.

maybe because I'm using  Gmail account?

Corporal Hicks

I'll let the boss know. Are you emailing the webmaster address?

lost dragon

lost dragon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 13, 2021, 08:24:00 AM
I'll let the boss know. Are you emailing the webmaster address?

Appreciated.

Yep, using that address.

It used to be fine, as my ye oldie IPad linked to my Hotmail account, then that went south, so linked it to my Gmail account.

I've got a fair measure of both misc games press and features, interviews with Aliens film cast and likes of H. R GIGER, i would like the site to have.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 24, 2021, 05:23:28 AM
Kinda interesting how both this and Isolation started as 3rd person games to be only later switched to 1st person ones

Both also have the same manual save system. I remember in ARES every time I would reach one and it'd be like, "Thank god!" Isolation upped the ante by making you have to wait a bit before saving, which was nerve-racking under pressure.

Kradan

Kradan

I would argue that reaching save point in RES game feels as even more of an accomplishment than in Isolation. At least in Isolation it's pretty hard to miss a save point which has obvious glowing green light and pretty distinct sound cue. RES on PS1 was f**king maze of a game

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed