alien legacy - a new fan game RPG

Started by Nightmare, Aug 30, 2007, 05:35:15 PM

Author
alien legacy - a new fan game RPG (Read 13,540 times)

Nightmare

not so soon
:(

me got no time

its still like last demo (whcih i didnt realsie to the public :P only to 3 or 4 ppl)

which means u molt and u find the first marine to kill...thats all.....

since theres not that much intrest i prefer to spend time in lots of other stuff im suposed to do, kinda avp: dna (just made 2 scenes...awesome)

anyway, its on hold, ill work on it when im bored or not motivated to do other things....

its kinda a side project with not that much priority...

sry for taking long to answer. sicne noone usually replied i complelty forgot to check his topic :P

scarface

scarface

What do you use to open this game?

Purebreedalien

Is it out yet?

Private Hudson

I believe so.

Nightmare

its not out theres been 2 demos

but were deleted for noone downloaded, and im busy to reupload

ive absolutly no time for my stuff .......

whih doesnt mean i quit it

i  guess ill start having all "current stuff" onlin verytime i stop working for a long period of time

MIMIC

MIMIC

Quote from: roguepl on Sep 04, 2007, 01:16:22 PM
I would preffer you not using it.
Mostly because you already did and without my permission.

Let this be a lesson for the future for you :)

OMG, that was harsh, as an artist you should be happy that someone wants to use your designs in a video game. >:( He obviously didnt know it was yours, so cut him some slack. Plus he said he would mention you in the credits.

SublimeDBC

well this has been an arguement over the use of art in a videogame for about two years now guys....congradulations :)

Nightmare

i dont care :P

ive not had the time to work in this, its on hold for indefinite time..... like pretty much everything else im suposed to be doing lol, ive lost some intrest in AVP latelly, need to re-inspire myself...

Chrysalis

When will you be making more of the game? I'm so eager to play the full one.

P.S. On the demo, how do you molt? do you have to kill rats and eat the rat meat, or?

Nightmare

my external hard drive got ruined, so ive lost both my games.... im trying to recover the data and im remainign positive but i have my doubts...

in the demo when you kill units you get an item wich is molting points, you must use them in the menu

also ive many things to do and little to no time, so its on hold (like everything else really)

if i recover my data ill upload everything im working on for you to look around, since it seems there will be ages till it gets done....

Narwalman007

Narwalman007

OMG THAT LOOKS AWESOME

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed