alien legacy - a new fan game RPG

Started by Nightmare, Aug 30, 2007, 05:35:15 PM

Author
alien legacy - a new fan game RPG (Read 13,526 times)

Nightmare

isnt finished yet......

havent done anythign else yet really....

nobody cares on it eitehr way....

Private Hudson

I think it looks quite good, I meen I want to play it.

Urizen

Urizen

yeah, c'mon! chop-chop, get back to work  :P
you did great work with preadator game i'm sure this one will be great as well

Kriszilla

Where can you play this predator game you spoke of?

Nightmare

Nightmare

Quote from: Kriszilla on Sep 22, 2007, 06:01:38 PM
Where can you play this predator game you spoke of?

info there:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=4631.0

downlaod link here:
www.planet-yautja.com

plz post somethin after u played it...

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Anyway, having played the game a little, I enjoyed it, but for some reason the new helmet, plasma cannon, and other gear don't work.

Nightmare

Quote from: Kriszilla on Oct 02, 2007, 03:04:21 PM
Anyway, having played the game a little, I enjoyed it, but for some reason the new helmet, plasma cannon, and other gear don't work.

huh?

can u specify better? every ppl i know taht played it syad that was workin fine....

only reason i can see is that uploadin in planet-yautja may have damaged some file?

what do u menaaby dont work? theres some gear u cant use till u do some quests (u need to go troguh the hive to get them)

but new helmet should work fine, theres only 1 helmet anyway.....

u gotta press "x" go to equipment, select ur pred and just click enter in helmet and chose the helmt in the possibly equipment list

to equip weapons do the same but just go to weapson section instead of helmet...

hope this helped....

ne mroe thing...

next time post in pred game thread, tihs is about alein game whish isnt finished yet (wont be so soon either, now that school staretd im really lackin time....sry for this plokoon u movie is delaied cause of me  :( ....)

Nightmare

yesterday i was bored so i decided to return to tis game, i got a demo ready and uplaoded

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ABKHNOCR

downlaod there, it goes from birth to chestburs molting....

dont complain it is to hard..... it shouldnt take more than 10 mins to complete

aslo, i sorry roguepl (if u read this...) but i still havent removed ur pic....i will in final game, i gave you credits in the readme file.

plz post sometihng and say what u tough of it

Corporal Hicks

How do I attack?

Nightmare

Nightmare

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 03, 2007, 12:05:35 AM
How do I attack?

as a facehugher? press enter near an host (marines will atack you so they cant be hughed)

as chestburster (u need to feed to molt into adult alien) theres a battle menu whenever an enemy appears, just select atack or habilities (in habilities you may choose bite)

marines still kill you as a chestburster...u need to avoid them at all costs...

you will only be facing, rats, snakes, spiders, alien creatures (not xenomorphs)

hope this helped.....

Nightmare

Nightmare

I took some screenies of the demo, also some pics of enemys from full game

all enemys are fan-art gathered from avp sites, and were sued witohut permission of the respective ower, ill search for who they are (i got all he pics on my hard-drive) and ill give tem credit, also will contact them in case tehy got  thery e-mail public....

i think all of it was taken fom planetavp, so cant be hard to find...

theres soem white blurs in te pics, but theyve bene corretced alredy at this point

EDIT:

screeneis in the 1st post, demo link as well

Deathwing.

Here is the link to download this good game:

got to filefront....

http://files.filefront.com/alien+legacy+demorar/;8994718;/fileinfo.html

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

omg, i remember this game. this was one of my fav games.   :)

Nightmare

Quote from: PRAETORIAN MONSTER on Dec 12, 2007, 03:04:32 PM
omg, i remember this game. this was one of my fav games.   :)

you sure this is the game you remember? its fan-made and the title isnt quite original.....

if it is thx!

theres only a demo at the moment, i only do it when i got free time, and im trying to get back to work with my movie (im damn lazy so since end of summer i didnt do anything new) so may take a while to finish the game

Private Hudson

So it should be out soon?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed