Alien vs. Predator: Evolution Now Available!

Started by ikarop, Feb 28, 2013, 09:56:42 AM

Author
Alien vs. Predator: Evolution Now Available! (Read 45,110 times)

ikarop

Alien vs. Predator: Evolution by Angry Mob Games and Fox Digital Entertainment is now available for download on the Apple Store and Google Play for £2.99 / $4.99. With playable campaigns for both the Alien and Predator, the app offers a brand new story and battles within the Alien vs. Predator universe, along with character progression, upgradeable weapons, armor and abilities.

What did you think of the game? Do you have any suggestions for Angry Mob Games? Tell us what you thought of the game on the forums and make sure to visit the Alien vs. Predator: Evolution board for more, including extra gameplay footage.

The Necronoir

Certainly looks worth the price of admission. I have to wonder whether my Xperia Arc S will be up to the task though, and what likelihood there might be of this coming to the PSN as a downloadable title...

Vrastal

Played the first 4 missions of each race. severely disappointed but not surprised. Terrible lag when more than one enemy appears,  attacks are maddeningly slow, controls seem to be unresponsive 50% of the time.

Extremely low FPS is currently the biggest problem along with controls. It's pretty for a mobile. I find it to be more frustrating than fun.

Customization is pretty cool, not entirely accurate but close.

6/10. made for top of the line current gen and next gen devices.

szkoki

looks better than ACM a million years even its just a dumb beat em up :) looks fun

C91_SJ

Quote from: szkoki on Feb 28, 2013, 12:14:19 PM
looks better than ACM a million years even its just a dumb beat em up :) looks fun

no kidding, that was exactly my thought when I watched the latest trailer :-[

Cellien

Better than A: CM?  Lol, no.  Just lower expectations considering the platform.  I think it looks great but its as boring as can be.  Runs smooth as butter on iPhone 4S.

Cal427eb

Quote from: Nazrel on Feb 28, 2013, 10:22:00 AM
Played the first 4 missions of each race. severely disappointed but not surprised. Terrible lag when more than one enemy appears,  attacks are maddeningly slow, controls seem to be unresponsive 50% of the time.

Extremely low FPS is currently the biggest problem along with controls. It's pretty for a mobile. I find it to be more frustrating than fun.

Customization is pretty cool, not entirely accurate but close.

6/10. made for top of the line current gen and next gen devices.
What device are you using?

spinksy

I enjoy and like A:CM but how on earth is it possible that this game looks better and more polished!!?

Now downloading it! :-)

bobby brown

Bought this for my Samsung galaxy S2. having a blast with it!
;D

Its a wonderful little action game with a surprisingly good story (for AVP and video game standards)
Lots of to unlock, gratifying gameplay & varying locations & cool boss battles!
DO BUY. if you have the necessary device for it.

Sometimes when there is a lot of enemies on screen, the frame rate can drop a little, otherwise it runs pretty smooth!

Samus007

Dear Angry Mobs, please release this game in the PSN store for the Vita for 4.99 so that I may play it with real controls and not the controls on my phone screen, which I hate doing. :)  kk thanks!

Spoon

LOL the running animation of the Alien looks better on this 5 dollar game then Aliens:CM     

JungleHunter87

QuoteDear Angry Mobs, please release this game in the PSN store for the Vita for 4.99 so that I may play it with real controls and not the controls on my phone screen, which I hate doing.  :)  kk thanks!

^This.

acrediblesource

Yes finally, chestburster comes out of stomach! What we have been waiting for!

predxeno

Intense.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed