Who is this guy?

Started by Griffith, May 27, 2010, 07:45:17 AM

Author
Who is this guy? (Read 8,618 times)

Griffith

Griffith

Many years ago I found this fan art and many of you have seen it already, however I was always intrigued by who did that and actually a long time ago a friend of mine send me a web comic by the same artist, where can I see more info or art about the author, how many drawings are related to aliens and predator by that guy I tried to google it under the subject "Max Kim" name that I grabed from the uploaded fan art of the now dead planetavp but not much came from that. I hope you guys can deliver.

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

What is with the last Alien?

Griffith

Griffith

I dunno but looks like the host was medusa or something.

Also I found the comic on my old hard drive, no response yet about the author, still I doubt his name is Max Kim, I'm uploading the art, hope you guys get more interested.

Shameless self bump

Griffith

Griffith

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

I must say, I like those weird Alien designs very much... you could easily imagine them in a medieval or B.C. setting...

The Alien with wings reminds me of a gargoyle and the Alien with no legs could be a hybrid of a snake or something... no idea, but it looks cool in it's own way.

(not that I would want to see that in a movie with space marines though, that would be ridiculous...)

Griffith

Griffith

For some reason I'm getting an error while uploading several pictures,, dunno why, so I'll try 5 first, if you guys want the whole set send me a PM

Everlasting Undead

Everlasting Undead

These look so familiar to me... I'm sure I saw them on a forum once that someone was using them in a game... and I'm sure the artist surfaced and said to take them out, as they hadn't asked permission to use them... They're so familiar, and I love the style, but I can't for the life of me think where they're from...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

VEF214

VEF214

Hydra Alien <3

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Griffith on May 27, 2010, 07:45:17 AM
http://www.planetavp.com/images/alienegg2.jpg

Style on that pic looks VERY similair to "Godzilla The Series", anyone else think that?

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

I knew this guy. All of his Aliens and Predator draws are on Planet AvP. In the first pages of the Fan Art section. Probably 15 draws. I'm not sure. I'll Check if they're still there.

Quote from: RazorSlash on May 31, 2010, 06:14:01 PM

Style on that pic looks VERY similair to "Godzilla The Series", anyone else think that?

i was thinking they looked kind of "animated series" style, not godzilla particularly, but yeah i see what you mean.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They were also on AbsoluteAvP's gallery if I remember correctly.

Griffith

Griffith

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Jun 02, 2010, 10:04:15 AM
I knew this guy. All of his Aliens and Predator draws are on Planet AvP. In the first pages of the Fan Art section. Probably 15 draws. I'm not sure. I'll Check if they're still there.

Indeed it was on that section however when I requested more art from him someone send me more art wich wasn't uploaded before, that's why I'm asking if there is more art from him

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: RazorSlash on May 31, 2010, 06:14:01 PM

General Animated series vibe. Not only Godzilla, but MIB and Evolution as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed