REQUIEM28'S Artwork

Started by Requiem28, Dec 24, 2008, 09:21:52 PM

Author
REQUIEM28'S Artwork (Read 159,797 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Looking might fine.

The Demon

The Demon

Please continue to draw these. Dude, you better get a job at Dark Horse. That's all I've got to say.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: The Demon on Mar 16, 2010, 11:52:32 PM
Please continue to draw these. Dude, you better get a job at Dark Horse. That's all I've got to say.

thanks, i wish ;)

The Demon

The Demon

Seriously dude, you have what it takes. How old are you?

Requiem28

Requiem28

16.  gonna be 17 at the end of April.  building up my portfolio for some art college in the mean time.

The Demon

The Demon

Awesome. Good luck.

I just won a competition for a cover design of a pamphlet for this program today. Its going in my portfolio.

Sylizar

Sylizar

Those are really good, but the first two are a little off. Do you plan on doing them going by what we've seen in the trailer?

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Sylizar on Mar 19, 2010, 05:41:21 AM
Those are really good, but the first two are a little off. Do you plan on doing them going by what we've seen in the trailer?

yeah, i will.  but they'll probably be just pen sketches.  don't want to spend the same amount of time i spent on those.  still hoping that we'll get at least some concept art of all 3 super preds so that i can get a good look at them.

Requiem28

Requiem28

gonna put a new original pred pic on here soon...

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Can't wait to see it.

Requiem28

Requiem28

sorry guys,

can't find the cord to charge my digital camera, so, i'm not sure when i can put up the pics. hopefully soon.

anyway, just finished a drawing of Anytime 2 vs. Mr. Black in Predators, and i'm starting work on Mr. Black choking Royce.  Like from that one scene in the first trailer.

stay tuned!

Requiem28

Requiem28

alright, here we are!

Mr. Black vs Anytime

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Sick ass shading. Awesome.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Dude, you're getting better and better with every piece of art.

Love the shading and the line work, especially in the first pic. Your perspective could do with a little attention, but other than that they're brilliant.

It's great to see you really developing as an artist!

Vanski

Vanski

You're so good with these! You put a lot of people in shame, including me  ;D! That shading really made my jaw drop...  :o. AWESOME!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed