REQUIEM28'S Artwork

Started by Requiem28, Dec 24, 2008, 09:21:52 PM

Author
REQUIEM28'S Artwork (Read 159,283 times)

Requiem28

Requiem28

:)

My personal kaiju size chart I'm currently working on.  Here's what I have so far....

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Requiem28 on Mar 14, 2014, 03:26:38 AM

My personal kaiju size chart I'm currently working on.  Here's what I have so far....

UNF, awesome work my brudda.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Requiem28 on Mar 14, 2014, 03:26:38 AM

Too much amazing kaiju artwork. Can not handle.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

What's the Kaiju between Leatherback and Godzilla? Looks like it's from Monster Hunter.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: RazorSlash on Mar 15, 2014, 10:37:25 PM
What's the Kaiju between Leatherback and Godzilla? Looks like it's from Monster Hunter.
I think it's the giant underwater creature in Star Wars Episode I.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yup, definitely what it looks like.

Amazing work as usual, Req. :o

Requiem28

Requiem28

Correct.  Sando Aquatic Monster.  And thanks lads. 

I'm finishing up Otachi now.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

I remember when you first started posting here... And now I realise I should've drawn more ;)

Requiem28

Requiem28

;)

My kaiju size chart is finally complete (for what I originally envisioned). May still add more in the future, but here she is....

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Stupendous work my man.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Requiem28 on Mar 30, 2014, 06:16:21 AM
;)

My kaiju size chart is finally complete (for what I originally envisioned). May still add more in the future, but here she is....

Wow! :o

Requiem28

Requiem28

Thank you mates  :)

It was a long project, but I've been aching to do my own since there are so many inaccurate ones out there (many that look similar too). 

But who's to say that mine's accurate?  Lol.  It was fun drawing and coloring all of them and really getting to know each design thoroughly.  There are still a few minor inaccuracies in some of them, due to lacking source material; and as I said before, I'd like to add on more in the future, like Smaug and perhaps the original Godzilla kaiju, Gamera Kaiju, Yonggary, etc.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just looked through the last few pages. Truly splendid work, Requiem. :)

Quote from: Requiem28 on Mar 30, 2014, 06:16:21 AM
;)

This one I really love. What kind of creature is the last one though? Is it the kraken?

tavianini19

tavianini19

Love the Kaiju size chart. So excited for the new Godzilla movie. Great rendition

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 31, 2014, 09:54:16 PM
What kind of creature is the last one though? Is it the kraken?

Yep  :)

@tavianini19 Thanks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed