REQUIEM28'S Artwork

Started by Requiem28, Dec 24, 2008, 09:21:52 PM

Author
REQUIEM28'S Artwork (Read 159,778 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jun 10, 2013, 07:07:50 PM
During dry hours at work: new Godzilla concept.  Trying to emphasize, but not too much, on the radioactive monstrosity concept....

Incredible.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Finally, after 3+ months of work, destruction (multiple), rework, pain, patience, agony, hunger, desperation, tantrums, painting, repainting, and doubt, I have completed the Hulk maquette (Two weeks ago, actually, but finally found a camera to use, no thanks to my sister)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That is JEFE as f**k. Freaking amazing.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

GO WORK FOR A MOVIE YOU MAGNIFICENT MAN.

Caps lock warranted.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Holy
f**king
shit

First Blood

First Blood

I love this thread.

Fantastic work, and worth the wait. 8)

Bender1988

Bender1988

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 03, 2013, 01:03:46 AM
I love this thread.

Fantastic work, and worth the wait. 8)

Wanted to write the same thing.
God darn it soo much awesomness, soo much talent dunno if this forum will hold him.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Beautiful work. (So beautiful I spent a minute trying to figure out how to spell beautiful because my mind was that blown)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Amazing shit, Requiem. Just amazing. You're making my pencil arm twitch!

THAT HULK.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Thank you lads.  Unfortunately, since I used basic oil-based modeling clay, some repairs I made to the warped relief may not be permanent, and is, in other words, "fragile".  I made an effort to seal the soft clay by applying several coats of crylon (with a few coats of acrylic paint on top)  I hope that over time, the clay will dry out or harden little by little so I don't have to worry about damaging the maquette anymore.  We'll see.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jul 11, 2013, 01:06:54 AM
Thank you lads.  Unfortunately, since I used basic oil-based modeling clay, some repairs I made to the warped relief may not be permanent, and is, in other words, "fragile".  I made an effort to seal the soft clay by applying several coats of crylon (with a few coats of acrylic paint on top)  I hope that over time, the clay will dry out or harden little by little so I don't have to worry about damaging the maquette anymore.  We'll see.
IT WILL HARDEN.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Pardon the pun, but that Hulk looks absolutely incredible.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Thanks, NA.

Here's that new Godzilla concept I talked about that I still have to finish.  Even though we're most likely getting our first full look at the upcoming 2014 Godzilla at SDCC tomorrow, I still want to finish this.

I wanted to use the head that I rendered at work the other week....

Sorry for photo quality.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jul 20, 2013, 03:50:04 AM
Thanks, NA.

Here's that new Godzilla concept I talked about that I still have to finish.  Even though we're most likely getting our first full look at the upcoming 2014 Godzilla at SDCC tomorrow, I still want to finish this.

I wanted to use the head that I rendered at work the other week....

Sorry for photo quality.

:SKJfbQKHcfbLWFcblAWHeaWbfweLFewKb!!!!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Well. No matter what we get, it won't be better than this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed