REQUIEM28'S Artwork

Started by Requiem28, Dec 24, 2008, 09:21:52 PM

Author
REQUIEM28'S Artwork (Read 159,780 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Requiem28 on Nov 15, 2012, 05:35:45 AM
Godzilla profile from the other night....

:o!!!

Just seeing this now, and oh god... my pants.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Oh... my... g-

Truely amazing.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Well, I forgot to put this up, but I'm currently working on it whenever I have time.  It's the trial of Mr. Black and his gang right before they escape (to the game reserve planet)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Holy shit is that going to be f**king amazing once it's finished...god damn, dude....this is already starting to look like my favorite.

Prime113

Prime113

Holy shit, yeeaasss!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

:o

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Requiem28 on Dec 21, 2012, 04:49:30 AM
Well, I forgot to put this up, but I'm currently working on it whenever I have time.  It's the trial of Mr. Black and his gang right before they escape (to the game reserve planet)

Oh, how I wish something like this would've been in the movie. :o :'(

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Requiem28 on Dec 21, 2012, 04:49:30 AM

Aaawfnashshash

That's jaw dropping

And it's not even complete

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

colors  :o
I love the mix of the Red & Blue!

Requiem28

Requiem28

My idea of Godzilla from the teaser image is a slow lumber monster who maybe can't even fully lift its own tail.  It just drags it; creating more destruction. Still workig on it

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Requiem28 on Dec 31, 2012, 04:47:49 AM
My idea of Godzilla from the teaser image is a slow lumber monster who maybe can't even fully lift its own tail.  It just drags it; creating more destruction. Still workig on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUph092Wyec#

THAT FIRST ONE OH GOD!!! That's the type of shit I want to see in the new Godzilla movie!! That's the type of shit I want to see! 8)

First Blood

First Blood

Welp, I knew there was a reason why I had to cum today.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Holy f**k, that visceral POV in the first one. So much power, terror, scale, and destructive presence... bravo. Can't wait to see that when it's done.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

GODZILLA!!!

But, holy shit dude, this post of yours nearly made me cry...it's just so f**king amazing. the first image just reminded me of Cloverfield moments after Lady Liberty's head lands on the street and the camera pans towards the buildings...omg... and the dragging of the tail because he's just so f**king big, f**king genius. Reminds me of how McFarlane draws his HULK...all hunched because of too much mass. Dude, the concept is f**king awesome, i f**king love it...omg...GODZILLA!!!

Requiem28

Requiem28

Thanks everyone.

I'll probably make some concept sketches to go along.  With the first image, I always like to put my designs in a certain setting and perspective to get a real feel for it.  I'm really trying to pull, not only what we see in the teaser image, but elements of the big G that we all know and love.  Specifically the first Gojira from '54.  Edwards, in my eyes, is trying to re-introduce the original-original.  I'm also trying to present it in the same obscured and heavily animalistic way that Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin with their creature back in '98. 

It's a tough, yet fun challange for me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed