REQUIEM28'S Artwork

Started by Requiem28, Dec 24, 2008, 09:21:52 PM

Author
REQUIEM28'S Artwork (Read 159,696 times)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Well, I finished the collage last week; was too lazy to put it up.  here it is ( I personally enjoy the busy look)

Here's some other stuff I never put up.  Some of them, I have already finished...

shitty

fudged up on this one...

King Rathalos

Amazing work on all of them and dat pred collage. :o

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Requiem28 on Feb 19, 2012, 03:35:12 AM
Well, I finished the collage last week; was too lazy to put it up.  here it is ( I personally enjoy the busy look)

Wooow :o Awesome predator collage 8) Try making an alien collage.

SizzyBubbles

DAMN. The detail you put into these things! I have no words

MudButt

MudButt

I'm loving your Hulk!
You should try drawing all of the Avengers  8)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

EXPLOSIONS. EVERYWHERE.

You... all that pen shading... my GOD.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Thanks guys.

@ Muddbutt,

Yeah, I have a few that I've started.  I'm working on a new one right now.

Topazora

Topazora

your predators are amazing, so is your Hulk.  Keep up the good work.

Bat Chain Puller

GOLD.

I've peeked in this thread maybe a handful of times. Every time I do (or did) ... there were some poster manips and a Ruffalo/Hulk photoshop composite. How. HOW is it? That I have not seen the beautifully rendered hand drawn art work that resides in this thread??

So that last page was full of epic. I go back, back to page one and feel ashamed that I some how missed all this. Requiem28. I never knew you were so talented. It's like just now finding out Dr. Banner loses control and turns into an enormous green rage monster!

Are you on DA?

Requiem28

Requiem28

Thanks Bat Chain. :)

I do not have a deviant art page, actually.  For some reason, I don't trust that site.  :-\

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Requiem28 on Feb 20, 2012, 08:12:45 PM
I do not have a deviant art page, actually.  For some reason, I don't trust that site.  :-\
Man, you totally should. I've been on there for a long time and there's no issues with it. It's as secure as any other major site on the web.

You've gotta get this crazy-awesome work out there, man. This is too good not to show to the world.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 20, 2012, 11:20:38 PM
Quote from: Requiem28 on Feb 20, 2012, 08:12:45 PM
Man, you totally should. I've been on there for a long time and there's no issues with it. It's as secure as any other major site on the web.

You've gotta get this crazy-awesome work out there, man. This is too good not to show to the world.

Thanks Sweeper,  but I'd rather just bless show you guys over here.  ;)

chupacabras acheronsis

if you make a DA before you're a professional you're doomed to never progress. too much cocksucking, and it's foolish to think you can depend on better artists to give you advice.

just my experience.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Feb 21, 2012, 02:52:02 AM
if you make a DA before you're a professional you're doomed to never progress. too much cocksucking, and it's foolish to think you can depend on better artists to give you advice.

just my experience.

Yeah, I'd rather just stay away from art communities.  I'm going to an academy of fine arts right now to develope my skills further, so that's my community right there.  Besides, I think most of the stuff on there is digital work.  I'm more about traditional painstaking work.

(Sorry if I'm sounding like a prissy bitch...really not what I'm trying to go for here)

SizzyBubbles

All right a traditional artist! Same here <3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed