Wolf: Chronicles

Started by Rafael S., Jan 28, 2008, 12:12:03 AM

Author
Wolf: Chronicles (Read 11,559 times)

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!
As time goes by I have more enthisasim in finishing up the story.
VERY soon I will give you the characters for the second draft witch are going to be very different and much more cool. I will keep the three badass Predators and the idea of the Black Death.
I have just one more question for all of you: Should I write this story in comic, book or sceenplay format. If I know how you people want to see this project I would not stop working on it.
:'(Sniff) Thanks for making me the happiest writter in the world.

Reborn

Reborn

Comic, this thing is AWESOMEST!

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Very good! Can't wait until its completion!

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

So you want it in a comic format?
:)

Reborn

Reborn

yes.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Quote from: Storyteller on Feb 24, 2008, 03:55:08 PM
yes.
Ill take that into consideration. I still need to wait for maore replies. But comic book really sounds good so far.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

More replies? Here you go...
Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 28, 2008, 09:12:40 PM
Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book, Comic book.

Heheheh!!!
Yeah! That's a lot replies.
Iam right now still working on the FINAL DRAFT and I have agreed with a lot of people. This story is for a comic book. I ll make the plot for five long issues and then show it to the Dark Horses guys at Comic Con. And if they like the story... 8)Hell Yeah I am ging to be happy. I promise you that this is not going to be a silly and chep story as other AVPs and I am going to give you one amazing story.
Sad to say but Ill finish the whole four scripts at the end of April beacuse I also got school.
Even through I am gonna give you all the details that pass to my mind. If this story comes to live Iam going to dedicate it to the AVPGalaxy forums beacuse they have made me the happiest asshole in the universe.( ;)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Rafael S. on Feb 29, 2008, 03:40:54 AM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 28, 2008, 09:12:40 PM

Heheheh!!!
Yeah! That's a lot replies.
Iam right now still working on the FINAL DRAFT and I have agreed with a lot of people. This story is for a comic book. I ll make the plot for five long issues and then show it to the Dark Horses guys at Comic Con. And if they like the story... 8)Hell Yeah I am ging to be happy. I promise you that this is not going to be a silly and chep story as other AVPs and I am going to give you one amazing story.
Sad to say but Ill finish the whole four scripts at the end of April beacuse I also got school.
Even through I am gonna give you all the details that pass to my mind. If this story comes to live Iam going to dedicate it to the AVPGalaxy forums beacuse they have made me the happiest asshole in the universe.( ;)
Lol. Happiest asshole. You're obviously not an ass because you're decdicating it to us. I'm happy that it's going to be a comic book, good luck with the Dark Horse thing.

EDIT: Are you in the UK? If not I probably won't be able to buy it (if it's published) so you might have to scan it in (if it's published).

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Wanna know a secret? I am 14 years old :o but still I think I have the mind of an older man.
No I dont leave in the UK, I live somewere in Mexico and very close to United States. What I am worried about is that they may not put attention to a kid like me, but still I wont give up for this story and who knows if they like my idea and then they can change it to DH style.
Sorry if I dissapointed you with my age.

Predatory-Intent

Predatory-Intent

Quote from: Rafael S. on Feb 29, 2008, 11:31:26 PM
Wanna know a secret? I am 14 years old :o but still I think I have the mind of an older man.
No I dont leave in the UK, I live somewere in Mexico and very close to United States. What I am worried about is that they may not put attention to a kid like me, but still I wont give up for this story and who knows if they like my idea and then they can change it to DH style.

Damn right more power to ya!  I saw keep going, your an insperation to all other young would-be comic book makers out there. XD

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Rafael S. on Feb 29, 2008, 11:31:26 PM
No, I respect you because I'm fourteen soon and I'm going to go into the writing business. Again, good luck and if they don't pay attention to you then they're asses  8)

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Just for you guy to know this is Neon thousands of years after my story.

Of couse, in my story he will have a bit more armor beacuse he is younger.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

The mask in the top left corner is an inspiration for Fakeblood's mask.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=175&pos=51

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Cool bird-like designs there, Rafael.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed