Jason Voorhees costume

Started by genocyber, Oct 24, 2009, 01:15:33 AM

Author
Jason Voorhees costume (Read 7,015 times)

genocyber

genocyber

Hey guys.I hope you don't mind me post this here.
Cosplay of Jason Voorhees from Freddy vs Jason I am dressed up in.No,I did not make this costume.The only thing that I made was the shirt and that was from borrowing a blowtorch.The rest I had made for me,in case you were wondering.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

All you need now is a really big knife and you'll be all set to scare the life out of you neigborhood. Looks awesome!

genocyber

genocyber

My knife is on the way.

War Wager

War Wager

Didn't Abba used to wear those platforms?

But seriously, it looks fantastic. Will the machete be all rusty looking or brand new?

genocyber

genocyber

It'll look worn.

Weasel

Weasel

Looks great. The shoes are a little...weird to look at because they're so stacked, but in the night it won't matter. You'll just appear as a hulking scary mass. Scare some kids on Halloween and show us the ensuing carnage.

The Demon

The Demon

Holey shit! That's one of the best I've seen.
Who made this for you and how much was it?

genocyber

genocyber

Quote from: The Demon on Oct 29, 2009, 12:50:50 AM
Holey shit! That's one of the best I've seen.
Who made this for you and how much was it?
It costed me roughly,400+ dollars all in all for all the pieces to be made for me.The jacket was made by a guy named Rickey Johnson who makes these things for a living.I was going to ask this other guy called Rahl who makes ones that are a little better.
The mask I had specially made for me by finding this guy named Cryptkeeper9's ebay page.Contacted him and chatted on the phone and he made it special for me.He makes Jason Masks of all the films.
As for the hood mask...that I bought from Steve Bellamy who has a site called The Devils Latex.
The shoes aren't exactly -part- of how the costume should look but,I wasn't able to get one made up in time for halloween and these were cheaper.

I kind of regret getting the shoes tho...one of them fell apart on me.Cheap things... :(

The Demon

The Demon

It looks great though.  :o

I could mistake that for a FvJ production shot.

genocyber

genocyber

Thank you.

I'll be taking more shots when the snow falls.

The Demon

The Demon

Keep that costume safe though.

And you should use some halloween makeup to put on your eyes. It would help hide them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed