AVP: Red Dawn (Previews and News of my Comic Book)

Started by El Pistolero, Jun 12, 2009, 06:22:07 PM

Author
AVP: Red Dawn (Previews and News of my Comic Book) (Read 2,808 times)

El Pistolero

Hi, me llamo El Pistolero

Im new here and want to present some Infos of my Comic Book. It is a Fanprojekt and just in the beginning. The Script is completed and 10 Pages are panciled. Thats the status. I want to use these Thread to present some Artwork from time to time some News. I hope it is ok to make a own Thread for this projekt.

Im a big Fan of the AvP Comics. I have all Issues from Dark Horse Comics and all that were adaped here into german and Im waiting for the new 3 comic Series. My horror time were the years between Alien 4 and AvP. There it was very quiet around the AvP franchese. No Games, no Comics and no Movies. And than there came Paul anderson, who present his Idea of his AvP Movie and Fox made it. And now Paul anderson ist with his great Movie one of the top Directors in my eyes. From there on i watch all Movies in cinema, wo have his name on it. From Death Race, to his greatest Film Event Horizon till Resident Evil (he just wrote) and The Dark (he present)

So the Plot of my Comic Book is a direkt Sequel of Andersons AVP. It plays 10 Years after the Events of AVP. There is a new main character into it and i think i made a good story to include Alexa Woods (The Main Character of AVP)
So thats all for this Time, I will present here from time to time more News. Here are first scribbles:

Thats a first script of the Predalien. But this is the same type you saw in AVPR. But Im thinking about my own style. The head will be different.

This are my first script of a drone. I like the ceature from Resurrection. This are my favourit Aliens and these I want for my Comic Book.

[Alpha]Frost

Your drawings are good, though I personally wouldn't give the predalien dreadlocks.

On the second picture, the alien on the right looks like it's begging like a dog or something. xD

El Pistolero

Quote from: [Alpha]Frost on Jun 12, 2009, 06:42:09 PM
Your drawings are good, though I personally wouldn't give the predalien dreadlocks.

Yep, thats the same I thaught. My next scribble will be one without dreads. Lets see how it works. ;)

On the second picture, the alien on the right looks like it's begging like a dog or something. xD

That was my fault, i wanted to make it a little bit cute

El Pistolero

A little new update.

I paciled this before Years. But Im not good in drawing humanoid Bodys. Thats a reason I make the comic with a friend (Caileen). She draws now the characters of my Comic. I do more the Backround and the Aliens.  :)

Old Page

So and here is the new scribble of that page, by Caileen:

So here is one picture you can see how she can draw humans:

Im very happy about her talent. She can draw peaple like they are in real life. I think it will be a Comic Book with a good quality.  8)

ShadowPred

This is going to be a very awesome as hell looking comic book project, hell yeah. If you can draw the fight scenes with the same quality as these drawings, then this will be visually insane.

El Pistolero

Here is a little warmup from yesterday. But it has nothig to do with my comic book. I wanted to realize a dynamic variant of a landing spaceship

this is an older page of my comic. It is now 2 or 3 years old. That is the Mars Expedition Spaceship "Endurance". But it will be totaly new designed.

ShadowPred

Can't wait to see how the redesigns of the old drawings will looks like, this is something i'll make sure to follow up on.

midget

i would buy a copy - would to cool to have some fan made stuff in my alien comic collection.

ScarFace the Vanguard

The PredAlien head is a little small :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed